On Cloud Nine.

Selena’s POV (Point Of View)

I knew what was happening, I knew what was next. But for some reason, I couldn’t stop. I couldn’t stop myself from moaning as the feeling overwhelmed me. I couldn’t stop my body from reacting the way it was. My hands had found their way into his hair; my legs were locked around his waist. His lips were attached to my neck, and his hands were roaming, going over my bare body. I had stripped him of his clothes in seconds. My fingers had traced circles over his chest, back, arms, and legs. I was enthralled by his scent, the feeling of him. I gasped as I came back to reality, the lightening lighting up the room. Justin was running his hand up my leg, his fingers sending chills down my body.

“Justin.” I moaned, and he looked into my eyes. I saw the passion, the need to have this. It was overwhelming, exciting, scary, romantic, and hot all at once. He bent his head down and kissed me, all of his feeling pouring into the kiss. I kissed him back, my hands acting on their own accord. I didn’t try to stop them, and that was what scared me the most.

How right this felt, how fast my heart was going.

I was scared, but only about what I was going to feel when this was over. What was going to happen to us, what we were going to do? We had run away to get away from our families, and instead our families were going to get the better of us, whether we liked it or not. Somehow I could sense, this was going to come back to us. It was going to cause so much pain, and misery. But, that wasn’t stopping me. I wasn’t thinking about that. I was thinking about the man running his fingers down my stomach, his eyes mesmerized. I pulled his face back up to mine, kissing him again. This was softer, more caring. I sat up, finding my way into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me, pressing my body against his. I moaned.

“Baby, this is going to sound…. silly, absurd, and rushed.” He whispered, placing kisses down my face. I arched my neck, his lips gracing my skin. “This is going to sound, well. I’m not sure.” He looked at me, and I already knew what he was going to say. I didn’t need to hear it.

“Me too.” I whispered, pushing him back on the bed. He looked up at me, his hands pushing back my hair. My broken arm seemed to be all but forgotten as I propped myself up. Justin’s hand found my breasts in the darkness, and I gasped. As this went on, I was finding it more and more difficult to breathe. He was smirking, his hands massaging them. I arched my back, trying to not make any sounds. But so many weird breaths escaped my mouth, causing me to let myself fall on his chest. I could hear his heart beat, the sound loud in my ear. He ran his fingers up and down my back, sending shivers down my spine. He smiled, rolling over. I looked up into his eyes, finding myself at home there. I was content, the way we were right now. His eyes were a question, and I answered with a kiss. That was all he needed, and he lowered himself down.

I was on cloud nine when I woke up. Outside, the raining had continued, but the lightning and thunder had ceased. The power was still out, and the candles were still burning next to the bed. But the icing on the cake, the reason I was on cloud nine, was lying right next to me, his arms wrapped around my waist. The night’s events were still fresh in my mind, the smell on my skin. It would have been obvious to anyone who saw. I heard him yawn and rolled over. He was waking up, his face lit up by the candle behind my head. He smiled at me.

“You look beautiful.” He whispered. I smiled back, finding myself too mesmerized to speak. He pulled her to him again. I let my head rest on his chest, my heart pounding.

“You’re so beautiful.” He said, and I laughed.

“I think I’d know by now, with you telling me every 15 seconds.” I said, and he grinned.

“Well, I just wanted you to know.” He said, his lips connecting with my ear. I sighed, content and happy.

“And you’re perfect.” I whispered. He hummed to himself, face buried in my neck.

“That’s a new one.”