Past.

*Selena’s POV*

“Hey look, a new video of your ex girlfriend.” I laughed as I clicked on a video that said Jasmine Villegas admitted to dating Justin Bieber. I don’t even know how I had found it but I was just surfing the internet when I stumbled upon it.

“What do you mean?” Justin asked confused as he got up from the couch and walked to where I was sitting with my laptop.

“Jasmine Villegas Admits To Dating Justin Bieber.” I read aloud.

“Oh God, what did she say?” Justin groaned and pulled a chair up to see what exactly she had said.

“I don’t know babe, let’s just watch it.” I pressed play and the video started, Justin and I both bracing ourselves to hear what came out of this girl’s mouth.

I let out a loud laugh as the video came to an end and I turned to face Justin, his expression was priceless. “I was not dating her!” He screamed at the screen.

“Babe, you guys kissed… in the backseat of a car… in front of paparazzi. There’s a picture. You want me to google it?” I teased him.

“No, I don’t want you to google it! It was just a kiss and nothing more.” He pouted.

“You sure about that?” I raised an eyebrow. Oh gosh, I loved messing with him.

“I am a hundred percent sure we were not dating. It was a kiss and in my defense, she was the one that went in for it, not me.” He defended.

“You kissed back, babe just admit it.”

“So? You were worrying about Nick at the time and you thought of me as your little brother!”

“You said you didn’t like me though! I’m on youtube, I can easily find the interview right now.” I warned.

“Well I don’t care. And either way, what was I supposed to say, that I think you’re hot and I wanna date you?!” He crossed his arms and slumped down in the chair.

“Ok fine, if you don’t care.” I said as I started to type something in the search bar.

“I could find the Ellen interview also!” He stuck his tongue out.

“I don’t mind.” I shrugged. “Just admit you dated her already.” I rolled my eyes.

“Only for like a week so that doesn’t really count as dating! And two weeks later I asked you out so…” He paused. “And now we’re together and we’ve been together for over a year so that’s all that matters.”

“I’m still gonna watch it.” I laughed as I clicked on a video and started to watch Justin say that he thought Beyonce was hot.

“I hate you.” He groaned.

“I love you too, babe.”

“Yeah whatever.” He rolled his eyes.

“C’mon you know you wanna say it.” I teased and poked his stomach playfully.

“I love you too.” He mumbled. “But please take off that video!”

“Ok, ok fine I’m done annoying you.” I laughed and got off of google chrome. I loved how much Justin and I teased each other, we may be dating now but we will always be best friends.