Hawaii Trip

Selena’s POV

            We walked into our room in the rental house & I threw my luggage on the floor & flopped down on the bed, closed my eyes & sighed. I was exhausted, the flight to Hawaii seemed like it took days. I felt Justin lay next to me & run his hands thru my hair. I rolled over toward him & only opened one eye peeking at him. He squinted his eyes back at me, I laughed & closed my eye again. I felt his lips touch my forehead, “Ready for a relaxing week babe?” I opened my eyes & kissed his lips softly, “So ready.” I snuggled up close to Justin burying my head in his chest when I heard Scooter yell, “JB, Sel you guys going to go with us to the store?” I looked up at Justin & it was like he read my mind, Justin yelled back, “No we are going to stay in, maybe go for a walk down to the beach.” Scooter had made his way to our room & was standing in the doorway, “Okay if you guys go for a walk make sure you take a bodyguard.” We said ok & Scooter & Carin left to the store.

            It had been a long day already & all we had done was go for a walk down on the beach & then back to the house to wait for Scooter & Carin to get back.  We had just finished up dinner & I was helping Carin with the dishes while the boys talked some business. I still had wet hands from doing the dishes so I walked over to Justin & ran my cold wet hands down his bare chest. He flinched grabbing my hands & pulling me over the couch. I screamed, “Justin!” He had me pinned on the couch & tickling my sides. “Justin stop, Justin, please stop!” I was laughing so hard I could hardly breath. Justin leaned down & planted  a sweet kiss on my lips, when he pulled away & helped me sit up I noticed Scooter & Carin were still Laughing their asses off at the little scene that just went down. I looked at Justin, “It’s a good thing your kisses are so good or I would totally take you down right now!” He laughed & pulled me in for another one of his sweet kisses.

Justin’s POV

            I was so tired I could hardly focus on eating my breakfast, last night me & Selena stated up to the early hours of the morning just talking about family, friends, work & fans. We had forgot that we had a early morning beach breakfast planned with Scooter & Carin. Carin had come in & woken us up & I still cant remember how I got to breakfast. I heard Selena giggle & I looked up at her, “what?” She looked at me & trying not to laugh said, “Babe you’re falling asleep, you need to wake up we got a big day.” I just looked at her, “How the hell are you so happy & energized so damn early in the morning.” Everyone laughed at that, “Justin you’ve seen me in the mornings before I am not always like this, hell im never really like this! Im just excited to be in Hawaii!.” I just looked at her thru tired eyes, she stood up & leaned over the table & kissed me, “Mmm those help wake me up.” I said licking my lips, everyone chuckled.

            I had finally woken up & we were heading to the beach for some fun, Selena was going off about something Carin had told her that we needed to watch out for when I just stopped grabbed her face & kissed her throwing her off guard, “what was that for?” I grabbed her hand & we started walking again, “I just felt like kissing you okay?” We looked at each other & smiled. We had made it to the beach & had set our stuff down Selena removed her knitted top & Her shorts & was wear a very sexy pinkish purple bikini, I removed my shirt & we headed down to the water. We horsed around for a bit, I was trying to get her in the water chasing her & grabbing her around the waist  picking her up. We had finally gotten in the water when I reached out for her & she wrapped her arms around my neck & I kissed her. It was amazing, we had decided we really didn’t care anymore & we were going to do what we wanted without worrying. We giggled & I looked at her, “Jump & wrap your legs around me.” She smiled & she jumped, I placed my hands on her thighs I looked up & kissed her. It was like something in a movie but it was real life, it was my life.

Selena’s POV

            We just finished having some fun in the water & we were back up by our stuff, Justin had just put on his shirt & I was pulling up my shorts when he said, “Baby.” I looked up & his hold eye contact until just the right moment before his lips met mine. I ran my tongue along his bottom lip & bit his bottom lip as he pulled away. I smiled at him & then turned to pick up my bag. “Hey babe lets go take some pictures by all those cool plants.” Justin pointed to a really pretty area that would make some cute pictures. We walked over & handed the camera to our bodyguard & he began snapping pictures. He wrapped his hands around my waist, & kissed me with so much passion. I pulled away & looked him in the eye & smiled. Our bodyguard cracked a joke & we both turned to him & laughed. We continued to kiss not caring who saw & just enjoying each others love & I finally let myself & my heart fall complete & utterly in love with him.