Don't Leave Me.

Note: when Selena left to go film in Bulgaria

Justin sat on the edge of the bed watching Selena slowly and delicately put her folded clothes into her Burberry suitcase.

“Don’t go” Justin whispered.

“Justin please, don’t make this harder than it already is” Selena lifted a pair of sweats off the bed and sat in their place, brushing elbows with Justin.

“I’m gonna miss you” He said reaching for her hand, taking a firm grasp and bringing her palm to his lips. “We haven’t even been together for an entire month”

“I know, I hate this just as much as you do” She confessed letting a tear fall down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry, I’m sorry I’m making this harder on you” Justin said gently running his thumb over her cheek brushing the tear away.

“Come with me!” Selena perked up with hope in her eyes.

“You know I can’t do that, I have the release of the album, then press, then tour re-“

“I get it were both busy” Selena stopped him letting out a heavy sigh, “Maybe everyone was right, maybe this- us is to much” Selena said pulling her hand away from Justin’s.

“Don’t say that, you know that if we want to we can make this work. No matter where are schedules take us. or when. And I want to make this work, I love you Selena” He said in shock that Selena could even say those words let alone mean them.

“I just don’t know how this is gonna work, I’m going to be in Bulgaria for next month. I won’t be able to see you or feel you-” she gently cupped his cheek “-or kiss you-” she softly kissed his jaw, and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck letting her tears fall down his back.

“But I’ll be here when you get back, and I promise we will start right back up where we left. Nothing’s going to change not a bit”

Justin pulled Selena’s long body over his and started to passionately kiss her, she aloud his hands to roam her body until the alarm went off letting her know it was almost time to leave for the airport.

“I love you” He said in a whisper.

“More than anything” and with that she slid off the bed and made her way out of the room.