Compilation.. Part 2.

BLENDING IN

.

.

.

“Let’s try to blend in,” Selena suggested.

“How do you blend in at the zoo? Make animal noises?” Justin teased, sifting through his closet critically. 

“Just try and look casual. No flashy clothes or hats,” she eyed him knowingly. He sighed wearily and threw his fedora to the side.

“Fine…” he muttered. “But what do regular people wear to the zoo?” he continued. 

“I don’t know,” Selena shrugged. “Maybe like… a polo or something,” she added unsurely. Justin considered her suggestion and riffled through his closet. 

“What about this?” he asked, pulling out a bright blue polo. 

“Try it on,” she mused. Justin shoved the shirt over his head clumsily and turned to Selena.

“Yes? No? Maybe?” he wondered.

“It looks good babe,” she smiled, walking forward to fix his messy hair. “What’s the point. You’re just gonna wear a hat,” she sighed, resting her hands on his shoulders.

“You know me so well,” he grinned. 

“Unfortunately,” she groaned playfully. “Do you think I’ll blend in?” she asked, looking down at her tight tank top and leggings.

“Uh… no,” he replied bluntly, his eyes roaming over every curve of her figure.

“Why not?” she pouted.

“Baby, have you seen yourself lately? You’re gorgeous,” he mentioned gently. “You would have to wear a potato sack not to get noticed. And even then…” he trailed off raising his eyebrows.

“Well maybe I should wear a potato sack then. Because I just want to have one day with no creepy old men following me,” she sighed. Justin paused for a moment before his eyes lit up.

“I have an idea,” he smiled.

“What?” she asked suspiciously. Justin turned to look through his closest once more. He searched through the back shelves, throwing several shirts on the floor in the process. “What are you doing?” she continued.

“Got it,” he exclaimed in triumph. “Look Sel,” he smiled, holding up a purple polo shirt.

“You’re kidding right?” she laughed.

“It doesn’t really fit me anymore,” he noted. “But it’ll probably be a little big on you,” he continued.

“Which would help me blend in,” she guessed.

“Exactly. I mean, it’s not a potato sack but…” he trailed off and shrugged lightly. Selena took the shirt from Justin and eyed it skeptically.

“It may as well be,” she chuckled, pulling the shirt over her head and watching it fall shapelessly around her waist. She patted the material down, eyeing herself critically.

“You look cute,” Justin decided.

“This is not cute babe,” she argued, pulling on the hem of the shirt.

“Yes it is,” he assured her. He pulled her hands away from the hem of the shirt and tugged her forward. “You’re always cute!” he added.

“You‘re crazy. But if it helps me blend in, then I’m all for it!” she smiled.  

“Blending in swag!” he cheered. 

“Tacky matching shirt swag,” she muttered. 

“You love it,” he chuckled, kissing her cheek sloppily.