Without The Scene.

Selena’s POV:

Tears trickled down my face as I posted the tweet. I closed my eyes and laid down on the tour bus bed. I pulled my phone to my blurry eyes as my mentions started to blow up. Disappointed fans, and of course, happy haters. My phone vibrated as my tears kept flowing, my mascara running into my hands.

U ok baby? How bout skype date?:)

I wiped my eyes slightly before grabbing my laptop of the side table. I logged onto Skype and called Justin.

“Hey, love.” he smiled, titling the camera.

“Hi.” I half smiled as he frowned.

“I’m sorry.”

“For what?” I asked.

“For you being so upset. I know it’s hard to go on this break, but you need to make the best out of it and make some kickass movies!” he laughed, causing me to grin.

“See? There’s that smile.” he added. “Wipe your tears, baby.”

I did as he told me before looking at my poofy eyes in the webcam. “Oh my gosh.”

“What?” he asked as I said, “My face!”

“You look great. Seriously.” he replied, causing a blush to creep up on my face.

“Well, thank you.” I added quickly, “And thank you for making me feel better about the band splitting up.”

“Anytime.” he replied. “And you’re not really split up, you’re just taking a long break.”

I rolled my eyes before smiling wide. “I can always count on you.”

“Well, that’s a good thing. I count on you, too.” Justin said, grabbing a water bottle next to him. “You can’t live without me.”

I giggled before he started jokingly singing,

“Can you feel me, when I think about you. With every breath I take. Every minute-“

“My God.” I laughed as he continued singing A Year Without Rain.

“Okay, okay, stop!”

“Ugh, fine.” he groaned, taking a sip of water. “I should go to sleep, Scooter’s planned big things tomorrow. Don’t be sad, okay?”

I nodded my head. “Goodnight, Jay. I love you.”

“You too, Selly.” he whispered. “Only two more weeks.”

“I know. Two long weeks.” I sighed.

“A day without you,” he smiled as I finished.

“Is like a year without rain.”

I turned off the webcam and tucked myself in. I smiled before remembering all the good memories with my scene.

…..