Cheesy.

“What’s next?” Justin asked, his eyes wandering over to the DJ. It was the Believe tour rehearsal and he always forgot which set was up next.

“Lonely girl.” He replied. Justin grinned and walked over to his girlfriend sitting on the side of the stage.

“Babe, can you help me for a sec?”

“Sure.” Selena agreed, setting down her phone and taking Justin’s hand. He lead her to the middle of the stage while the dancers set up a chair. “Oh gosh.”

Justin laughed, “Deja vu, huh?”

Selena laughed and sat down on the chair. The music started to play as Justin’s voice filled the air. His arms wrapped around her shoulder then her waist as he danced around.

At the end of the song Selena was blushing madly while giggling occasionally. Running her finger’s through her hair, Justin grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek.

“One less lonely girl…”

The song faded out as the couple embraced in a hug. They pulled away and kissed softly.

“I never thought we would end up here.” She whispered, looking into his eyes.

“Crazy.” He whispered back.

“Thank you.” She smiled. Justin raised his eyebrows and Selena laughed before explaining, “For letting me inside your world.”

“Well, you’re my one less lonely girl.” He smirked, pressing his lips to hers once last time.

“You’re so cheesy.” Selena rolled her eyes while laughing.

“No. We’re cheesy.”