Best Night

Selena’s POV

“Fredo please.” I begged as I crossed my arms standing by the couch looking at him click away on his computer.

“Sel I don’t even get why you are throwing this party for him, nothing happened.” Alfredo finally said as he looked up at my closing his computer.

“That doesn’t matter, the next month is going to be so crazy & a couple days after his birthday he goes on tour so he isn’t having a huge party & I want to give him one!”

Alfredo stood up from the couch & I stepped back,

“Alright, alright ill go shopping with you but Justin isn’t gonna know what’s going on when we throw him a random ass party.”

I squealed hugging Alfredo, “That’s the point!” I grabbed my purse & we headed out to my car.

“So what are we shopping for? Food, decorations, what?” He asked buckling his seat belt as I back out of his driveway.

“An outfit.” I said casually

“You want me to help you pick out an outfit for Justin for this party?” he said in a, are you kidding me tone.

I laughed, “No an outfit for me, but I need a guys option on it to make sure Jay will like it.” I peeked over at Alfredo who looked slightly confused.

“You do know that you look good in anything right? Just going to be honest with you.” He shrugged.

“Whatever, don’t try & get out of this now it wont take long, plus you hang with Jay a lot & you will know what he likes.”

“I don’t really have a choice do I?” Alfredo smirked

“Not really.” I said smiling at him.

-

-

            “Seriously, he has called me 3 times already.” I said looking at my ringing phone as I slipped on a short black dress.

“Maybe you should just answer it & lie about where you are.” Alfredo yelled, his voice flowing over into my dressing room.

“But I don’t want to lie to him.” I said zipping up the zipper on the dress.

“What are you going to tell him when he asks where you’ve been all day?”

I opened the dressing room door coming out to the full-length mirrors & where Alfredo was sitting.

“I guess I haven’t decided, probably just tell him I was shopping. That’s not lying, I just wont tell him for what or with who.” I walked over admiring the sexy cocktail dress I had on.

I didn’t get a response from Alfredo so I turned to look at him,

“Do you think he would buy that excuse?” I asked

Alfredo’s eyes looked up at mine, “That’s the one… & uh yeah he should buy that excuse.”

“You think Jay with like this one?” I asked smiling & turning back to the mirrors.

“Definitely.” Alfredo said picking up his ringing phone.

“It’s Justin, what should I say?”

“Tell him you are doing something work related.” I quickly shot out.

Alfredo shook his head, “What happened to not lying to him?”

“That was me, you can lie all you want.” I chuckling slipping back into the dressing room to change.

-