Going Crazy Missing You

Selena’s POV

            “Babe you don’t need to do that.” “But I want too, I miss you!” Justin said in a whinny voice. “I miss you too babe but the plane ride is going to ware you out, don’t do it to yourself.” Justin had just called me from NYC to tell me that right when he was finished with the D&G Fashion week he was going to get on a plane & fly back to California. I was in San Diego for my tour today & tomorrow & Justin was going to come back to Cali tomorrow so we would miss each other. So Justin had decided he was going to fly back tonight so we can hang out tomorrow before my show. I had been trying to talk him out of it because flying that far takes a toll on the body. I told him we can see each other after I finish my last show on the 13th but he just argued with me.

            “Selena I’m going to fly out tonight no matter what you say! I am going to see you tomorrow afternoon before your show no matter what it takes!” I laughed at his forcefulness “Fine, whatever but if you get sick or something I’m going to be pissed!” “I wont! Now can you stop worrying?” he said laughing. “No, I love you too much to stop.” I said as I laid down on the couch about to watch a movie. “I love you too Sel!” Justin practically yelled into the phone. I laughed. “Babe go look smoking hot & I will talk to you tomorrow afternoon I guess.” “I’m always smoking hot! Ha okay I love you.” “I love you too.” I said then hanging up the phone. I shook my head & said out loud, “I seriously am so lucky to have a dork like him.”

Justin’s POV

            Finally the Fashion week Charity event was over, Kenny, Alfredo, Scooter, Carin & I boarded a plane back to Cali. I hadn’t told Selena that I was boarding the earlier flight back so it would put me in San Diego at around 3am instead of the afternoon tomorrow like I told her. I wanted to surprise her just a little bit so I picked up a small sliver bracelet that I was going to give to her tonight. We were finally in the air & I was running the bracelet thru my fingers when Alfredo said, “She will love it JB.” I looked up at him, “You think so?” He shook his head, “Yes, I spend almost every second with her on tour & I noticed she always likes simple yet beautiful things.” I handed the bracelet to Alfredo to look at, “That is why I got it because it reminded me of something she would wear.” He gave back the bracelet, “Yep she will definitely love you even more than she does now & I don’t know if that’s possible!” I laughed putting the bracelet back in the box. “I hope so because I love her.”

            We finally landed & it was 3:15am & I was headed over to Selena’s hotel, when I walked into the lobby of the hotel I realized I had one problem with my plan, I didn’t know what room she was in. I pulled out my phone calling Ashley, one of Selena’s Best friends & personal assistant. There was no answer so I called everyone of her dancers & back up singers & there was no answer. I even tried her mom & step dad Brian & nobody answered. So I decided I would use my name, I walked up to the front desk & rang the bell for service. A small women walked out & by the look on her face I knew she knew who I was, “Hello can I help you?” “Yes, I need to know what room Miss Selena Gomez is in, can you do that for me?” the look on her face told me she was able to give the information but then she looked around & whispered the room number to me. I thanked her & headed to the elevator.

            I knocked on the door twice & waited, nobody came to the door so I knocked again a little louder. I heard footsteps & then the click of the lock & Ashley’s tired face peak out from behind the door, “Justin? What are you doing here?” I smiled, “Hey sleepy is Sel still asleep?” She shook her head & opened the door all the way to let me in. She pointed to the room where Selena was sleeping. I felt my pocket to make sure I had the bracelet. I told Ashley to go back to bed & goodnight before I tiptoed my way to Selena’s bed.

            She looked so beautiful when she slept I almost didn’t want to wake her up but I couldn’t hold in my excitement. I leaned down placing my lips on her cheek then placing a trail of kisses from her cheek bone to her lips. When I kissed her lips for the second time she kissed back, “Selena baby wake up.” At the sound of my voice her eyes snapped open, “Justin?” she said peering at me thru squinty eyes. “surprise babe!” it finally clicked in her tired head that I really was there & she thru her arms around me, “What are you doing here? I thought you weren’t going to be in until late in the afternoon.” I smiled & kissed her lips, “I took an earlier flight.” “Why?” she asked tangling her fingers with mine. “Because I was going crazy missing you!” She looked at me smiled then wrapping her arms around my neck. I spoke into her hair, “I have another surprise for you.” Selena pulled back looking at me, “Another one? You are the best surprise ever I don’t think you can beat it.” I smiled as I pulled out the bracelet box & leaned over turning on the lamp. I handed her the box as we both squinted at the light. “Babe…” she said looking at the fancy box, “Open it.” I said eager.  Selena slowly opened the box & sucked in her breath when she saw the silver bracelet. I watched as tears formed in her eyes, I grabbed her chin bringing her lips to mine as she whispered, “its beautiful” against my lips. I pulled away & as I watch a tear fall down her cheek I said to her, “it still doesn’t show you how much I love you but I tried.” She wrapped her arms around my neck again & kissing my neck she said, “Its perfect, you’re perfect.”

Based on: Wrote this really quick since Alfredo said him & Justin were headed back to Cali where Selena is.