VMA Rehearsals

Selena’s POV

            I had got to LA early this morning & had came straight to the VMA pre-show Rehearsals & I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. “Selena we’re ready to run the opening again.” I snapped out of my tired daze & stood up my chair grabbing my mic. “I’m Selena Gomez & this is the black carpet pre-show.” I went thru my lines again. “& change camera. Great job take another break while we change some things.” “alright.” I said turning back to head to my chair & to my surprise there was someone in it. “Hey baby” Justin said in deep seductive voice, “Justin! What are you doing here?” I walked over to him placing my lips hard on his, memorizing his lips even more for when we were apart again. He wrapped his arms around my neck bringing me close to him, “I don’t even get a hello?” I pulled away bringing my lips back to his running my tongue along his bottom lip. “Was that Hello okay?” he licked his lips & chuckled, “yes” I sat in between his legs facing the side I grabbed his hand & ran my fingers tracing his palm, “So why are you here? I was going to meet you right before my dress fitting in an hour.” He was just staring down at my shoulder, “I wanted to see you, its been like a week!” he was so sweet he really cared & I was so lucky to have him.

            I had rehearsed my skit again & then practiced what I was going to say with Justin. We took another break & I sat in the chair & Justin walked over to me grabbing my hands lifting them above our heads & then leaning down kissing me softly. “So I think im going to bring Johnson tonight.” I couldn’t help but laugh, “what I thought you my Johnson!” “Justin! Stop with the perv talk!” “My snakes name is really Johnson!” He stood in front of my rocking back & forth & then moving to the side of the chair telling me some more of his oh so clever ‘Johnson’ jokes he was going to use tonight.

            I stood up from the chair talking to the camera man while Justin messed around on the drums that were on the stage. I felt my phone buzz & I reached in my pocket & it was Kenny calling, “Hey Kenny.” “Hey Sel, Justin is with you right?” “Yeah he is.” “Can I talk to him for a minute.” “Sure.” I walked over handing the phone to Justin, “Its Kenny.” He took the phone & started talking to Kenny while I messed with my mic. Justin handed me my phone back & he walked back over to the chair sitting down bringing me to sit in between his legs again. “You look so cute today.” I looked at him, “I do not! Im unbelievably tired  & im just blah today.” He reached up & messed with my hat, “You look gorgeous! & take a nap before the awards.” I laughed placing my hand on my hat to keep it on my head. “like I have time for a nap. Ill just hope I make it thru the awards & can sleep after.” He kissed my cheek, “You still wanna come to the studio before you have to leave on your flight back.” His voice got low & sad when he talked about my flight. “I leaned on his shoulder looking up at him, “Do I get to hear the song you & Tay wrote the other night.” His face got red, “No its not ready to be heard yet!” I laughed, “Babe Tay already told me its about me.” He smiled & kissed me, “It looks like you are done rehearsing, lets go see you in some sexy dresses!” I laughed hitting Justin with my script. “You don’t get to see till tonight.” He put on a pout face on as we walked off the stage.