I Wish You Were Here.

WARNING!! MUST BE MATURE ENOUGH. Lol

Selena’s pov

I was really horny today for some reason and justin was far away he couldn’t pleasure me so I decided to give him a call.

“I miss you”I whispered into the phone.I was trying to be queit because my parents and business partners where in the room next door.I looked up at the ceiling with my free hand on my stomach listening to justin talk about his day. I closed my eyes and licked my lips imaging what Justin looks like right now.

“What’s that noise” justin asked as he heard movement from my side of the phone

“Nothing” I said as I slipped my hand down to the waist band of my thong,the thin silk fabric being the only thing causing me to not touch my self right now. I moved my hands down in between my thighs, feeling my pussy on the silk thong caused me to make a low moan.

“What are you doing” justin asked curiously

“Nothing,I swear baby” I smirked and slipped my finger under my waist band,slowly running my hand down to my pussy. I lightly slapped it and it caused a moan to escape from my lips

“Are you sure? ” he asked with a smirk on his face. I knew he wanted me to say yes. He wanted me to let him know how Much his voice was turning me on.”No”I said as I moaned as I slapped my pussy again. I felt burning sensation inside of me,the feel of lust I get when I talk to Justin. My mind went blank as I let my hands do all the thinking.

“Baby,rub your clit”he told me in a sexy voice

I rubbed my clit slowly as I heard justin moving around trying to get comfortable. I made more moans of pleasure as I waited for him to tell me what to do. I wanted to take care of all of his needs. I wanted justin to cum harder than he ever has with caitlin. I wanted to show him that hes mine and everything of his is mine. He let out a groan of pleasure so I knew he was stroking his cock.

I closed my eyes and leaned my head backwards to the sheets I started thrusting my hips forward as I heard him moan. Hearing justin wanting me. I just rubbed my clit faster and I let out a shaky moan. I had an urge to touch all over my body imaging his hands were touching all over my body.

“Baby touch me”I let out a shaky moan I slipped my thong off slowly feeling the cold sheet beneath me. I felt the wetness between my legs. I let my hand go to my pussy and tease it for a few seconds before I let myself taste my own sweet juices . I sucked on my fingers for a few seconds just to tease justin

“Baby….that’s not fair˝he said as he let out more moans from stroking his dick.

All of the sudden I heard him groan in pleasure it sent shivers down my spine making the wetness worse it soaked my sheets almost

“Can I finger myself daddy”saying it all sweet and innocently for justin. I wanted justin to say yes so bad and finally he said yes and I slipped a finger inside of me slowly I grasped as it was all the way in me.I was tight. I knew I was tight it just maded it harder to maturbate.I slowly pumped my fingers in and out I arched my back in pleasure as I let out moans and whimpers as he talked dirty to me. I loved it. I loved when he caller me names and cussed at me.I slipped in another finger slowly. I could only let two fingers go in. I pumped them in and out of me faster hearing the wetness of myself as I went faster. I thrusted my hips forward in sync with my hand causing me to moan out Justin’s name louder.I heard him trying to catch up with me as his moans got.louder.

“You like that,baby girl” he asked me seductively

“Yes,daddy I love it” I moaned louder as I thrusted my hips harder against my fingers. I leaned my head back in pleasure as I felt the burning flame in my stomach burst I lusted for Justin more than ever.

“Say my name” he told me

-Justin

“Louder”

I grasped as I felt my fingers move faster inside of me. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. I licked my lips and let out a loud moan of his name. I felt warm cum run down my hand. I just laid their for a second trying to get my breath back.when I’m opened my eyes I realized he wasn’t their

“Justin?” I said

“Yeah baby” he said

“I wish you were here”,…..