Games at the Dinner Table. ( Part 2 )

Justin stormed through the door to his hotel suite, praying that she would be there and not her own room. He was met with complete darkness and slammed his knee into the corner of a coffee table. He swore under his breath and turned around to walk towards the door and find her when a soft voice stopped him.

            “Where are you going?”

            He froze. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as a shiver went through his body. It was coming from the direction of the bed.

            Selena smiled in the darkness. The moonlight was directly on his face, exposing his confusion and frustration. She knew he wanted her right this moment. But first he would have to find her.

            “Selena,” he said, inching forward, “I think you’ve tortured me enough.” And then he hit his knee on the same exact corner of the same exact coffee table. “Fuck!” He yelled, as he grabbed his knee in his hands and hopped around on one foot.

            “Shhh, baby.” She said quietly, trying to stifle her laugh.

            “Don’t laugh at me,” he shot back, dropping his foot back to the floor and standing upright. “I’m coming to find you. Don’t move.” He creeped his way slowly across the room. She held her breath as she watched him, trying her best to keep herself concealed.

            And finally he saw her. She was lying on her stomach on the huge bed with her feet swinging carelessly in the air. He kneeled at the foot of the bed and stared into her eyes.

            “I found you,” he smiled, running his fingers through her hair.

            “Mhmm,” she answered. She had waited all day for this and just his hand massaging her head could push her over the edge.

            “What’s my reward, baby?” He said, gently pushing her into a seated position to make room for himself on the bed. He didn’t wait for an answer. He took her face in his hands and kissed her, letting out all the steam that he had been holding in throughout dinner, throughout the whole entire day. He pushed her onto her back and realized she was completely naked. He stopped.

            “Jesus,” he whispered under his breath. She let out a giggle. His body froze on top of her and suddenly he had no idea what to do. It was as if this was the first time he had seen her bare skin. Well, felt it. The darkness made it all the more exciting as he explored her. He ran his mouth down her neck, her breasts, and all the way down her leg. He kneeled on the floor again and focused on massaging her one foot.

            “What are you doing?” She asked, lifting her head up from the pillow.

            “Shhh,” he said as he planted a kiss on the bottom of her big toe.

            “Jay, come here…” Selena tried to protest his sudden foot fetish, but she realized that it was weirdly turning her on. She let her head fall back on the pillow and closed her eyes, focusing on his hands and his lips and his tongue on her foot. And then the want was too much for both of them and he slowly but purposefully positioned his head between her legs. He trailed his mouth up the inside of her left leg and then her right, and then followed with his gentle fingers.

            “Justin,” Selena breathed, unable to take his teasing. He glanced up at her. She was practically writhing on the pillow, adjusting her body to his touch each time he moved. He gently bit the tender skin at the very top of her inner thigh. She immediately arched her back in response and let out a moan. And suddenly her hands were in his hair. “Please,” she pleaded looking into his eyes. His mouth closed over her hard and she let out a scream, tightening her grip on his hair.

            But, the feeling only lasted for a few moments and suddenly his mouth was gone. He was at the foot of the bed again, stripping off what remained of his clothes. Within seconds, he was inside of her and they moved in the familiar, erotic, fantastic way they always had, but always with a twist of something new.

            They reached their climax together and completely unraveled, breathing each other’s names into the hot, sweaty air.

            “You think they’re gonna check on us?” Selena asked, cradling Justin’s head on her chest. She felt him shake his head against her skin. “So I don’t have to go back to my room then?” Again he shook his head. She pulled him up by his hair so that she could see his face. “Are you gonna say anything or just keep massaging my boobs with your head?”

            He responded by leaning in and kissing her, so much that she thought she could do it all over again. She wrapped her legs around him and they just kissed each other in that position. Tongues exploring each other’s warm mouths and hands running through sweaty hair and skin on skin on skin. They were completely and totally lost in each other and there was no need to stop.

            After what felt like hours, he slowly pulled his lips away from hers and rested his head back on her chest. “I love you so much,” he mumbled, already half asleep. “When we wake up tomorrow, you’re coming with me.”

            “You have to go to New York, babe.” Selena whispered. Her eyelids were so heavy she wouldn’t be able to open them if she wanted to and her hands ran mindlessly through his hair. Justin shifted his position so that he lay behind and her. He wrapped his arms around her middle and his head in the crook of her neck.

            “Are we spooning?” Selena laughed faintly, barely moving her lips.

            “Yes,” he mumbled into her neck. “And I’m not leaving you tomorrow.”

            “Justin—“

            “Not leaving.”

            Selena shook her head, but didn’t have the energy to protest. She let herself drift into sleep in the arms of the unbelievably amazing boy who was so in love he was willing to give up his career. She couldn’t blame him. She would do the exact same thing.