I Like You.

Selena’s POV:

“A minute, I swear!” I giggled. Justin started laughing on the other end of the phone call. ”You said that about twenty minutes ago, babe.”

“It’s not my fault I got lost in Canada!” I laughed, pulling into the park. “I’m here.”

“Good. We’re on the picnic tables, see me?” I scanned the park, seeing little children and lots of sandwich stands. After a while I saw Justin waving at me. “Gotcha.”

I hung up the phone and smoothed out my shirt. This was the first time I would meet two of Justin’s best friends, Ryan and Chaz. I had heard so many stories but I was super nervous. I grabbed my purse and opened the car door.

“Hey!” I greeted Justin as he stood up to give me a hug. I took in the familiar smell as he kissed me softly on the lips. “Okay Sel, this is Ryan and Chaz.” he pointed.

“Wazzup?” Ryan laughed, smiling at me.

“Nothing really. Just got a little lost on the way here.” I nervously chuckled.

Chaz laughed, “How? It’s basically in the middle of the city.”

We all laughed then started to talk about my job, family, and other celebrities I’ve meet. “Baby, you need to meet Megan Fox.” Justin smirked.

“Why? So you can drool all over her?” I joked as Chaz and Ryan laughed. Things were going really well and we decided to go out to ice cream.

“Wait Selena, what about your car?” Chaz asked. Shoot, I forgot about my car.

“I’ll go with Selena.” Ryan volunteered. “You’re staying at my house. Chaz deserves some Justin time.” Justin gave me a look saying, is that okay?

“Sure, Ryan. You can give me directions.” I smiled.

“Let’s just hope you don’t get lost.” Justin smirked and looked at me. ”See you later.” I whispered, kissing him. He smiled at me and walked over to his range rover with Chaz.

…..

“Basically we lived off of macaroni and cheese, but she always tried. I mean, she worked like three jobs andwent to school. I couldn’t do what my mom did.” I looked at Ryan.

“She sounds really nice.” his hands hovering over the stereo. “Can I?” I nodded at him as he turned the volume up.

“One less lonely girl, one less lonely girl…” I blushed at my music choice, forgetting I was listening to his album.

“Of course.” he smirked as we both laughed. I like how this felt. I mean, when I first was introduced I was so nervous but now all I cared about was hanging out with my new friends. We pulled into the ice cream shop and saw Chaz and Justin sitting outside, ice cream already in their hands.

“Nice to see you waited, huh? I laughed standing next to Justin. 

“Sorry, babe. Chaz made me. Ry-whatd’ya want?”

“Cookie dough. Extra sprinkles.” Ryan said as Justin grabbed my hand and walked into the empty store. We ordered the ice cream as I leaned against the wall, waiting for Ryan’s cone. “This is nice.”

“I know, isn’t it the best ice cream ever?” he laughed, taking a lick of my strawberry flavored ice cream. I laughed before responding,

“It is good, but I was taking about being here with you and your friends.” I smiled at him. He looked at me and kissed my lips softly. “I like this, too.”

“I kinda like you.” I smirked, grabbing his hand with my free one.

“I kinda like you, too.” he repeated, smiling from ear to ear.

….