Too Tired.

Selena POV:

“God, that was exhausting.” I groaned, setting my purse on the table and laying on our hotel bed.

Justin laughed, “I don’t get why you’re tired.”

“I don’t get how you’re not.” I laughed at my lame reply. He chuckled and laid down next to me.

“I hate how long they make the damn award shows.” I whined. Justin leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then moving slowly down my jaw and to my neck.

“I know.” he mumbled, his lips gently sucking on my tanned skin. A light moan escaped my lips as my eyes shut.

I pulled Justin’s face away from my neck and kissed him hard. His arms wrapped around my waist, his warm hands touching the back of my dress.

“Too much clothing.” I breathed, moving my hands to the button of his black vest.

“I thought you were tired?!” he smirked, pulling the vest off himself.

Our lips briefly broke as he removed his shirt and my dress fell on the floor.

“You’re so gorgeous.” he spoke, heat forming on my cheeks. His eyes laid on my chest as he came closer to me. A soft kiss laid on my lips before my bra was unclasped.

“Gorgeous.” he repeated, taking my breast to his mouth. I moaned as his tongue ran on my nipple and his strong hands cupped my skin. Justin’s hands roamed my bare stomach, like he couldn’t pick one place to be.

Kisses trailed down to my lower stomach until I felt his hands on the waistband of my underwear.

“Justin.” I pleaded.

He raised my legs and pulled off the thin material. He hitched my leg over his shoulder before I felt him on my sweet spot.

A series of gasps and groans were on my lips as he licked and sucked before he slid his fingers inside of me.

After I was finished, I rolled us over and got on top of him. My hand rubbed the bulge in his pants as he grunted.

I giggled and kissed him passionately, taking off his boxers. My hands touched his hard-on before my mouth did the same.

Minutes later we rolled over again. “You ready?” Justin asked, out of breath.

I smiled before nodding. He kissed my forehead before I felt him enter me.

“Jay. God. Oh, yes.” I moaned, his hips thrusted to meet mine as I pulled out and slammed back down.

My hands landed in my own hair and my breasts.

Justin’s thumb worked its way down to my clit, rubbing it sensually.

Soon, names were being yelled as we came at the same time; my juices dripping onto the bed sheets.

“I love you.” I smiled, him pulling out of me.

“I love you, too.” he replied. He laid next to me.

“I’m gonna go clean up.” I said, rolling out of the bed. I walked to the other side before I heard Justin.

“Babe?”

“Yeah?” he waved his fingers toward his face and I giggled. I placed a kiss on his lips before going to the bathroom. Well, let’s just say I’m not tired anymore.