Truth or Dare - Part 2.

They were silent as they left Justin’s basement. It was all she could do to keep her hands off him as they climbed the stairs, but he never touched her, not until she pushed the door open, and they went inside. She wanted him now, it was like a physical ache, and they faced each other for a moment there in his room before he crossed to her in a swift movement. He leaned her head back with one hand and pulled her to him, covering her mouth with his, a long, deep kiss. Her lips parted, his tongue found hers. He pulled her in hungrily, and she let out a soft moan.

He broke away from her; his hands pulled at the buttons on her shirt, and he peeled it back from her shoulder. Her breathing quickened as he leaned his head down and kissed the exposed skin where her neck curved into her shoulders. His hands moved around to her back, unhooking her bra in one motion, and then around the front to where his fingers slid under the lacy black fabric and cupped her breasts.

He moved his mouth lower, down to the hollow at the base of her neck and then to her perfect breasts, his tongue teasing her nipples erect. He pushed her blouse and her bra to the floor, leaving her naked from the waist up. She shivered, as much from the feel of his mouth on her as from the chill.

“Oh, God, Justin,” she moaned, arching her back to meet his mouth as his tongue flicked at her hardened nipples.

She frantically tugged the tails of his shirt from his waistband as he loosened his tie and pulled it over his head. His buttons were next, both of them working at it while she nibbled and sucked at his lower lip. When his shirt was off, he moaned his approval as her hands ran across his chest. Then she lowered her mouth, dragging her tongue with a long stroke across his nipples, taking in his salty taste. “Christ, Sel,” he growled.

Her hands had moved down his body to his waist, where her fingers pulled at his buckle and the zipper of his trousers. They fell to the floor; she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of his plain, white boxers, tugging them down his thighs as her hands slipped inside. His cock was stiff under her touch, and he moaned again in contentment. “Touch me.”

She sank lower, looking up at him with a wicked grin, and sliding his shorts lower. She teased him, flicking her tongue along his length.

“Oh, God. Mmmph. Jesus.” He leaned his head back, eyes closed, and muttered a string of something unintelligible. He thought he was going to lose consciousness as she took him into her mouth, her teeth just grazing his flesh, her tongue snaking up to the sensitive skin at the head of his cock.

Her mouth was warm and wet, and she sucked at him, taking him almost to a high before he lifted her up by the shoulders. He moved his arms around her and cupped her butt in his hands. Her breathing had quickened and the exposed skin of her neck and chest had flushed pink. 

“Truth or dare, baby.”

“Truth.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“I want you,” she said breathlessly. “God, I want you.”

“What you want me to do, baby?” he murmured, his mouth centimetres away from her ear. He nibbled at her lobe.

“I want your mouth on me. I want you in me. Oh, God. Please.”

He grinned and moved her toward the bed, his hands still on her cheeks. She fell backwards with a startled laugh, and he knelt beside her. One boot came off, then another, dropping to the floor. He reached up to her waist and pulled at the button of her impossibly tight jeans, then there was the soft, teasing sound of the zipper.

With a willing smile, she raised her hips slightly as he tugged the jeans down her long legs, quickly followed by her underwear. They joined the rest of their clothes in a pile on the floor.

He slipped inside of her in one long stroke as she arched her back and let out a cry. He pulled back again, sliding in and out slowly, gently. “Yes,” she said through gritted teeth.

It was almost unbearable, the long, soft strokes, building slowly. His eyes stayed on hers, and she reached around him, curling her nails into his arse, pulling him in deeper. “Please, Justin. More. Harder.”

He began to move rhythmically inside her, each movement intensifying. She wrapped her legs around him, lifting her hips to meet each thrust. They said each other’s names through moans and kisses until she could feel herself edging toward the moment of release. “I’m close,” she panted. “Please don’t stop. Don’t stop.”

There was another long stroke, his body moving above hers, and then she felt the delicious heat spread from between her legs, through her torso and down to her toes. She let out a cry as he emptied into her with a moan.

They lay there taking in ragged breaths, sweat still glistening on their bodies. He curled in as best as he could next to her on the narrow sofa and propped himself on his elbow. He traced a little circle on her flat belly.

“God, Sel. I love you so much,” was all he could say.

She turned on her side to face him. He slipped his arm around her waist to her lower back, and she pressed herself against him. With his other hand he stroked her hair.

“Truth or dare, baby,” Justin asked in a small voice.

“Dare.”

“Stay. Don’t go,” he said quietly. “Stay here with me tonight.”

She smiled. “I wouldn’t have it any other way.”