An Interesting Dinner.

Pre-note: This will get racy. Eventually.

Selena POV:

“Fishing was fun today, wasn’t it?” Bruce asked, talking over the loud restaurant.

I smiled and nodded, “It was. Thanks for taking me.”

“Well of course, we love you.” Diane replied. I felt a blush creep to my face and Justin put his cold hand on my knee.

“See? I told you they like you.” Justin winked, causing the table to laugh. The dinner went on and on and Justin’s hand seemed to get further and further up my thigh. “When do you think Scooter will let you visit Canada again?”

“I’ll come back home as soon as I can, Grandma. Don’t worry.” he replied before taking a sip of water. A slight smirk appeared on his face and his hand went under my short pink dress. I jumped slightly at his touch, trying to concentrate on the questions his grandparents were asking me.

His fingers grazed my upper thighs as he drew tiny circles. ”I’ve been so busy with the new album though, so I’m not sure when I can visit.”

Bruce nodded in understanding. “Just because you’re eighteen doesn’t mean you can’t come home. Just rememeber that.”

“Oh, trust me. He’ll always go home.” I replied as he started rubbing me through my underwear, trying to bite back a moan. I grabbed my phone out of my purse before texting Justin.

Babe, watch yourself before I get too horny..

Seconds later I got a response. Wat? U dont like it? and i think ur already horny sel;)

I rolled my eyes before giggling. God, I’m so turned on right now. If he keeps teasing me I’ll die. His hands continued touching me while he spoke to his grandparents. “I’m gonna go to the bathroom.”

“Three minutes.” He whispered, his hot breath hitting my ear.

…..

Justin POV:

“Damn, what took you so long?” I laughed, looking Selena up and down. She smiled and replied.

“You said three minutes!” She giggled, grabbing my hand and dragging me into the ‘family bathroom.’

“That was too long.” I replied, grabbing her waist. We kissed passionately and I shoved her against the wall. She moaned in my mouth and lifted my shirt over my head. “Too long.” I repeated, breathilly.

“Way too long.” she agreed, our tongues battling for dominance. Soon, all of our clothes were off. I grabbed her butt and she jumped into my arms, her legs wrapping around my waist instinctively.

“We need to be quick.” She whispered, running her hand down my abs. I nodded as she moved herself onto my dick and started riding me. Quiet moans escaped her lips as we both came together.

“I love you.” I whispered.

“I love you, too. But don’t ever tease me again.” She spoke, looking up at me through dark lashes.

“It’s not my fault my girlfriend is so fucking sexy. I just want to touch you all the time.” I chuckled. She blushed and kissed the corner of my mouth.

“I have one question for you.” She smiled, reaching down to pick up her clothes.

“Yes?”

“What are we going to tell Bruce and Diane?”