You're my Everything.

Justin’s home was filled to the brim, overflowing with the best of Hollywood. Everyone who was anyone had showed up to his special viewing party for the release of his new music video for “Boyfriend”. Of course he was used to crowds and all eyes being on him, but everyone was in hishome. He had to cater to everyone, say hello, make sure everything was running smoothly. Scooter wasn’t even there for him to talk to the people he had no interest in; Justin had given him the night off to be with his girlfriend for a change. He knew that the only reason he was able to deal with the constant bombardment of small talk and mingling was because Selena was never far away.

            “Selly, your baby is looking for you,” Ashley whispered in Selena’s ear. They were mingling near the bar across the room from Justin with some of the people on Justin’s team whom Selena never could remember the names of. The playful blonde nudged her best friend with her shoulder.

            “Ow,” Selena whispered rubbing her arm and trying to stay involved in the conversation. The guys were complete assholes, talking about all of the “dough” Justin’s going to make with his “new fanbase”.

            Selena quietly turned her head in the direction of Ashley’s head nod and immediately, her eyes met Justin’s. She giggled softly at his expression. He was surrounded by five different people and he managed to act like he was engaged in conversation with them while literally seducing her with his eyes.

            He continued to blaze his eyes right through her so she played along. She slowly slid her teeth along her bottom lip and closed her eyes, imagining the response she would feel if their bodies were touching. When she opened her eyes, she saw him quickly lick his lips and turn back to the multiple conversations he was supposed to be having.

            “What the hell are you doing?” Ashley whispered violently into her ear.

            “What?” Selena snapped back to reality and realized that the two men seemed to be waiting for an answer to a question. “Oh, um, I’m sorry,” her hand went to her bag as if her phone had just vibrated, “I have to take this.” She hopped off the bar stool and started walking aimlessly, just away from those stupid guys.

            In a second, Ashley was glued against her side. “Smooth, baby, very smooth,” she giggled into her ear.

            “Ugh, shut up,” Selena groaned back, as she waved to some familiar faces. “Bathroom,” she declared. She took Ashley’s hand and dragged her with her down the hall.

           “So, you haven’t seen him in how long?” Ash questioned as she tried bringing some life back to her flat, blonde hair.

            “A week,” Selena responded. She had lifted herself onto the bathroom counter and looked pristine with her smooth legs crossed and her thumb gingerly scrolling through her phone.           

            “I see you’re having trouble with my code. Fine. When’s the last time you slept with him?”

            “Ash!” Selena screeched in shock. She immediately looked around to double-check that no one was with them in the bathroom.

            “Completely valid question,” Ashley calmly responded, not even looking away from the mirror.

            “A month,” Selena grumbled.

            “A month???” This got her to put down the lip-gloss and turn to Selena.

            “A month,” Selena sighed.