His Mamacita.

Selena’s POV (Point of View):

I love Justin with all my heart. Well, my whole body. Well, if my love could have a size, my love for him would be the whole world with the stars and the sun and the moon combined.

However, it has come to my attention that he’s starting to grow up.

By that I don’t mean mentally, because he was already mature by the age of 16. I mean, his… body… form.

He became sexy okay? There, I said it.

He went from a slim, thin boy to fitted, handsome, tall, sweet, caring, seductive, sexy - take your pick.

Is not that I didn’t like his 16 year old body - I mean self. It’s just that, it was weird being seen with him and looking down to him when we kissed. I liked it though, I found it cute when he blushed whenever I got close to his face, and how his eyes widened when I smiled seductively at him.

I couldn’t help it, I liked teasing him.

But now, he teases me!

He is the one to smile seductively at me and whisper sweet nothings into my ear when we we were in public events, while I get the part of being the lost kitten. I don’t like it one bit. Not at all. Nope.

My thoughts faded away, and as I look around, I noticed that I was at a friend’s party. How did that happen? Wasn’t I in my room a couple of minutes ago? And why do I feel kind of dizzy?

I gaze down and see a glass of wine in my hand. How did that happen?

Was I too preoccupied by my thoughts to even realize I attended a party without even me noticing it?

Ugh, I hate this feeling. The feeling of a lost kitten. Ugh, and I hate feeling dizzy, how much did I drink?

Suddenly, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and a weight on my shoulder.

“Selena, there you are. I haven’t seen you this whole night baby. I missed you,” Those are the whispers of sweet nothings again. The ones that I can’t help but have a shiver go up my spine.

“Really? Where have you been?” I asked, extremely puzzled and lost.

“Talking with Scooter and other people, the usual stuff,” I feel his shoulders shrug, “Come, I asked the band to play a special song for us,” he said while holding his hand out to me.

“Why?” I asked, getting dragged by Justin to the dance floor. It’s not like I don’t want to dance with him, I have been daydreaming about it the whole night, it’s just the invitation that took me by… surprise.

“Because, this is a party and the music is good and I want to dance with my mamacita.”

His mamacita? I looked at him strangely before bursting into laughter. Never have I heard him call me, “mamacita” before. It’s sweet yet… corny, which was the most I missed about Justin. I missed him being innocent and timid. He rolled his eyes at my laughter and pulled my body close to his, shutting me up. I could see his lips pulling to a smirk before spinning me so that my back could be against his chest.

What did I get myself into?