Broken Like Glass.

Selena’s POV:

I had just got a text from Justin saying that Chaz and him would be here in ten minutes. I was super excited to see my boyfriend for the first time in about two months. I sent him a quick text.

Alright, baby. See ya soon. xoxo

I popped some pizza rolls in the oven and heard the doorbell ring. “Yay!” I whispered to myself, leaping out of the kitchen. I opened the door and saw Justin’s smiling face. “Hey baby girl!” he walked toward me and gave me a hug.

“Hey, love. Oh, Chaz, come in!” I lost my grip on Justin as we walked to the kitchen. I got out some plates as we all made small talk.

“Oh, shit!” I screamed, dropping a plate on the ground, causing it to shatter into a million pieces.

“Ahhh.” Chaz screamed, causing us to laugh. Justin came up behind me, “I’ll go get the broom.”

“Thanks, babe.” I smiled, bending down to pick up some of the bigger shards of glass. I looked up to see Chaz looking down my shirt. Oh, whatever Selena. You’re just being paranoid. There’s no way he was checking you out.

“Here, I’ll help.” He said as he walked over by me and bent down on the floor.

“Uh, sure thanks.” I stated, looking up at him. Without warning he crashed his lips onto mine. My eyes got big as I pulled away, falling back onto the floor.

“What the fuck?” I heard a voice say. Oh no. Justin stood in the kitchen doorway, broom in his hand. “Jay, please let me-“

“No fucking chance.” he dropped the broom and stormed out of the room. I looked at Chaz glancing at the ground, his cheeks red. I got off the floor and ran outside after Justin.

I got outside and ran to his car. He was halfway in the seat when I put my body inbetween the car and the door. “Why don’t you listen to me?” I screamed.

He looked at me before screaming, “You kissed him! How am I supposed to trust you? How long have you been cheating on me, huh? This whole time? Tell me right now, Selena.” his words stung my eyes.

“Never! He kissed me, I swear to God. I love you.” he rolled his eyes and put the keys in the car. I grabbed his hand before he inserted the key. “Please believe me; ask Chaz!”

“Whatever, just go back in there. Fuck him while you’re at it.”

“Why are you talking to me like that?” I screamed, frustrated.

“‘Cuz you’re a whore.” he spat, shutting the door and pulling out of the driveway leaving me in tears.

Selena’s POV:

It had been three days since the fight and I had no communication with Justin. He didn’t reply to my texts or emails and always ignored my calls. I was half angry at Chaz, and half angry at Justin that he didn’t trust me.

“Morning.” I mumbled, walking downstairs. Taylor (Swift) was making a huge breakfast for me, knowing I was upset. I’d been spending the last two days at her apartment, crying whenever I can.

“Morning, sunshine.” she smiled, “You better today?”

I shook my head, “No. It’s over and I didn’t even do anything. How am I supposed to get better?” I sat down at the table and put my hands over my face.

“When was the last time you called him?” she grabbed two plates and sat next to me. I replied, “Two hours ago.”

“Okay, time to take matters into my own hands.” Taylor smiled and grabbed her phone off the countertop. Scrolling through her contacts, I knew very well who she was calling.

‘Dialing Justin’

Ring, Ring, Ring…”Hello?”

When I heard his voice my heart skipped a beat. Taylor got up from the kitchen and walked into her bedroom.Great, I don’t even get to talk to him. She signaled me to stay as her voice faded out.

…..

Justin’s POV:

I was working in the studio, well, barely working because I was so depressed. I had called Selena a whore. What the hell was I thinking? Half of me wants to believe her, but half of my brain couldn’t see Chaz making a move on my girl. My thoughts were interrupted by a phone call. ‘Swift Calling.’

I knew it was Selena; it had to be. I knew that I was ignoring her, but I also knew that I love her. “Hello?” I answered, Taylor’s quiet voice rang through my phone.

“Jay? Listen, first before you tell your side I need to get Selena’s out. I don’t want you to hang up or interupt me, is that clear?”

“I guess.” I trailed off. She continued by telling me the story. Wow, Sel left out no detail. She explained exactly what happened with Chaz, and I believed her. Not that I wanted to..but I did.

“Taylor?” I interrupted, partially expecting to be yelled at. “I believe her. I believed her since the beginning.”

“What? Why did you do all that crap then?”

“I just couldn’t come to realize my best friend stabbed me in the back, I had to take it out on someone. I’m so stupid.” I replied, my eyes starting to tear.

“Talk to her. Please, make up. You guys love eachother; let’s face it. Depends on how much truth you want, you can’t live without her. You have her heart now, and she clearly has yours; so get over your little teenage drama and get your girl back.” and with that, the line went dead. I knew what I had to do.

…..

Selena’s POV:

Taylor walked back into the kitchen. “Oh, shoot! We need bagels, I’ll be back in about two hours!” she ran out of the house and to her car. What the hell? I walked over to the cooked bacon, and sure enough, to the right was a bag of Bagels.

…..

Justin’s POV:

I walked up to her door. Okay, Justin. This is it. Just knock on the door. Come on, do it. God, you pussy open the door. As I finally brought myself to knock, I saw Selena.

“Sel. Please don’t shut the door.” she looked at me for a few seconds before opening the door wider. I walked into the familiar apartment and sat on the couch.

“What do you want?” she replied coldly, sitting a far ways away from me on the sofa. I took in a deep breath and spilled everything. My thoughts when it happened, when Taylor called, everything.

“I swear I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you so much, baby.” I scooted closer to her and lightly touched her hand. She looked at me and tears started falling down her face.

“Why don’t you trust me?” her voice cracked as I grabbed her fingers and intertwined them with mine. I replied quickly and smoothly,

“Honestly? I was too jealous and pissed at Chaz, I took it all out on you. I trust you so much. You know things about me that literally no one else in the world knows, and the reason I tell you everything about me and my life is because I know you won’t judge me.”

She smiled at me before nodding her head, “So you don’t think I’m a whore?”

“Never. Unless I’m talking about how good you are in bed.” I smirked, waiting for her reaction. Her face automatically turned a strawberry color as she hit my arm. ”Oh my god!” she laughed before I pulled her closer to me. “Sel?”

She looked up at me and laid back against my chest. “Yes?”

“Let’s never fight again.” I whispered as she agreed.

“And I promise that I will never let it go that far ever again. Deal?”

“Deal.” she looked at me and smiled wide. “I love you.”

“I love you too. No matter what.”

…..