EMA's

Selena’s POV

            I saw him from across the crowed hallway, he locked eyes with me & we both smiled. He started to weave his way thru the crowd to get to me when someone grabbed my arm pulling me to one last after show interview. I looked behind me to catch Justin’s eyes, I gave him an apologetic & mouth “ill be right back” I hurried thru my last interview & Brian showed up to escort me out to the car’s.

“Did you see if Justin was still in the hallway?” I asked Brian as we headed back toward where I left Justin.

“He was talking with Hayden when I walked thru” Brian responded as he helped push our way thru all the people back stage. I walked into the open hallway & scanned the room looking for Justin, I felt hands brush my bare back & slowly slid under the material of the front of the shirt.

“Hey baby.” His deep voice sent shivers thru my body.

I turned around to look at him just as someone slid past us bumping me closer to Justin. My hands fell on his chest as I steadied myself.

“Hey handsome.” I smiled happy to finally see him.

“You did amazing tonight & your performance was really good.” He mumbled as he lowered his lips to brush just under my jaw.

“Thanks babe, you did so good & congratulations on your awards!” I giggled as he tickled my neck with his lips.

“Lets go party it up at the LMFAO after party” he squealed excitedly as he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter & moving his hips.

“Stop.. stop…save it for the party.” I laughed pulling away from him but linking my fingers with his as I pulled him toward where Kenny & Brian were talking.

Justin’s POV

            The music was loud & I was fist pumping in the DJ pit & shuffling with LMFAO. I had lost Selena up in VIP but Alfredo had met up with me & said she was hanging out with Hayden Panettiere. I was mix some beats with LMFAO when I looked up to see Selena’s beautiful smile looking down at me, I smiled back & her & mouth, “I love you” She mouthed it back. I let LMFAO take over the mixing & headed back up toward where Selena was. I saw her talking with Hayden & I snuck up behind her,

“Boo” I said as I squeezed her sides.

“Ahh!” she squealed turning around & slapping my chest.

I wrapped my arms tight around her waist & began placing kisses all over he jaw & neck.

“Justin, Stop.” She giggled but instead of pulling away she wrapped her arms around my neck.

“You two are so cute, it was good hanging out with you but I better get going.” Hayden giggled at there actions & walked away.

Selena & I both turned to wave goodbye & I began tugging her towards the doors,

“Lets go.” I said winking at her.

“Yeah that’s probably a good idea I’m going to fall asleep standing up if we stay any longer.”

I chuckled to myself as Selena didn’t catch on to what I was implying. We pushed are way thru the crowd with the entourage in follow & we piled into the cars & headed back to the hotel.

Selena’s POV

            We had just piled into the cars & I rested my head on Justin’s lap facing his stomach as my eyes already started to droop. I felt his soft lips against my cheek & his hot breath against my ear,

“I’m so proud of you, you’re amazing.” He paused to kiss my ear, “I love you”

A tired smile crept on my face & I squeezed his waist kissing his abs thru the material of his shirt.

I opened my tired eyes & looked up at Justin, I reached my hand up placing it on the back of his neck & pulling him down to me. I covered his lips with mine roughly throwing him off guard as my touch entered his mouth.

“Seriously you two can you kiss quietly” Alfredo groaned

I gave Justin one last sloppy kiss & let my hand slip from his neck.

“Sorry Fredo” I said shyly

“You’re just jealous Ashley wont kiss you like that.” Justin poked fun at Alfredo who at admitted he had a crush on my personal assistant/ best friend.

I punched justin’s stomach,

“leave him alone” I breathed tiredly.

Justin & Alfredo continued to bicker back & forth as the car ride continued, their voices faded as I drifted off to sleep.