One Shot.

*Selena’s POV*

“Oh shit…” I mumbled realizing how stupid I was.

“What did you do?” Justin asked obviously scared to find out what I had done.

“Well I sorta… kinda.” I flipped the map around and I finally understood why it was taking us so long to get to the hotel.

“Oh my gosh…” Justin sighed.

“Sorry.” I smiled. “I guess maybe we should have used the GPS after all…”

“You’re so stupid.” Justin chuckled.

“I am not stupid!” I gasped and hit his shoulder playfully.

“Don’t worry, I still love you.”

“So you’re not mad?” I asked hopeful.

“No, you’re just stupid.” He scoffed.

“Justin!” I screamed. “I am not stupid!”

“I love you baby.” He sang.

“Just pull over so we can figure out where we’re going.” I sighed. He rolled his eyes and pulled over, turning off the car because he knew that we’d probably be here for a while.

“Ok.” I said while analyzing the map. “Ugh, you do it, this is too much work.” I complained and shoved the map in his face.

“You’re so annoying.” He groaned as he started to read the map.

“I am not annoying!” I rolled my eyes. “I’m just not meant for map reading, that’s all.” I defended.

“Whatever, Alex Russo.” He said.

“Did you find out where we’re going?” I asked as I looked at the map and still didn’t know where we were. He looked around at his surroundings before throwing the map in my face and sinking down into his seat.

“We’ve. Been. Going. The. Wrong. Way. The. Whole. Time.” He replied annoyed.

“Oops.” I softly laughed and elbowed his side playfully. “You know this is fun.” I whispered as I got closer to him.

“We’re in the middle of nowhere and you think this is fun?” He scoffed.

“It’s so cold with nobody to hold me, you’re so wrong for leaving when you told me, you would never leave me by myself out in the middle of nowhere…” I sang the lyrics of my own song into his ear.

“Stop, I’m supposed to be mad at you.” He whined.

“Oh but you can never be mad at me.” I whispered seductively into his ear.

“Selena.” He groaned. “Why do you do this to me?”

“Do what?” I asked innocently.

“Stop!” He screamed and I started laughing.

“What? You don’t like having sex in the middle of nowhere?” I winked.

“I never said that!” He quickly defended. He put the seat back so I can fit on his lap. I sat down on it and we started making out, eventually both our tongues were fighting for dominance.

I felt him get hard and he was unbuckling my belt when I stopped him. “Oh yeah, I forgot one more little detail…”

“What?” He asked, obviously scared to find out.

“I’m on my period…” His face was priceless when I told him this but it was hilarious and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“You’re what?!” He screamed.

“Sorry babe.” I kissed his lips one last time before getting off his lap again and sitting down in the passenger seat.

“Selena.” He groaned. “I really do hate you.”

“Uh uh you hate the fact that you can’t have sex with me. Horny, horny boy.” I shook my head.

“Ugh, whatever Sel, whatever.” He rolled his eyes. “Is there anything else you forgot to mention? You already held the map the wrong way and you got me all worked up to tell me you’re bleeding out of your vagina. Anything else you forgot to mention?”

“Justin!” I gasped.

“I’m sorry.” He apologized.

“Why do girls have to be so complicated?” He sighed and got his GPS out from the back because he obviously wasn’t going to put up with my horrible map reading skills anymore.

“I’m sorry you don’t have to bleed once a month.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well I have to deal with it too. That’s a whole week without sex! You hear that, Selena? A whole week!” He said dramatically.

“Oh no, how will you ever survive such terrible punishment?” I replied sarcastically.

“You know I love you and your crazy self.” He chuckled and grabbed my hand, kissing it gently.

“I know you do.” I shrugged and he glared at me. “I’m kidding babe, I love you too.”