Locking The Door.

Pre-note: This is rated PG-13 for suggested raciness:)

Justin POV:

It was the end of my concert and I was in my dressing room. I was taking my shoes off when someone barged in the door.

“Babe?!” I screamed, running over to Selena. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I nuzzled my face into her neck. I kissed it softly before looking up at her. ”What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to surprise you! Well, it was your Mom’s idea.” Selena smiled, leaning in to kiss me. Our bodies molded together as the kiss got more heated.

“I missed you so, so, so much.” she mumbled, tangling her hands in my hair. I grabbed her waist and moved her to the couch. ”I missed you too, Sel.”

We continued to kiss, my tongue sliding along her teeth. She moaned quietly before tugging at the bottom of my shirt. I caught her drift and lifted the shirt over my head. Our lips parting slightly only for a moment before I started to unbutton her shirt. I pulled off her shirt so she was clad in her bra and jeans. I kissed her neck, slowly making my way back to her lips.

Without warning, I saw the door fly open and my Mom stood in the doorway. ”Oh!” I heard Mom gasp, her eyes wide and her face white.

“Oh my gosh.” Selena spoke, using her hands to cover her bare stomach. Her face was red and she scooted away from me on the couch.

“Mom! I, uh…” I trailed off, embarrassment flooding over me. She closed her eyes before saying,

“Just get your clothes on and we can talk.”

“Pattie, I’m so sorry.” Selena bit her lip.

“Nice to see you, Selena.” Mom smiled before walking out of the door.

“I’m so embarrassed.” She sighed, grabbing her shirt off the floor. “We should have thought more.”

“Well, she didn’t seem mad?” I replied. “Just forget about it.”

She looked at me before smiling. ”I love you.”

“I love you, too. I’m glad you came to see me.” I replied, kissing her lips softly as she buttoned up her top. She looked at me,

“Anytime.”

Getting off the couch, I put my shirt back on grabbed Selena’s hand. We were about to walk out of the room before I asked ”Baby, we’re going to finish that later, right?”

She turned around and smirked. “As long as you lock the door next time.”