In The Studio

Requested by Mj1247 Enjoy!☺️❣️

Michael was working on thriller in the studio while you were at home lonely watching tv and missing your man and you thought he was probably lonely and missing you too so you decided to go pay him a visit to see how he was doing.

Michael's Thoughts: Man i miss Angel so much i wish i could finish these songs so i can see her

You drive to the studio and once you get there you go in and go up to the studio and his bodyguard lets you in.

You see him working and singing and you smile at him proud to know how hard he's working he feels a presence behind him and turns around and sees you and smiles and you smile back.

Michael: Hey Baby what are you doing here?

You: Oh just checking in on you and missing you say hugging him from behind.

Michael: Aww I missed you too.

He says and kisses your cheek.

You: So hows the songwriting going?

Michael: Its going well and a little frustrating 😂 but its still good.

You: Good! Hey why don't you take a break and come home i know you want this album to perfect and believe me it will be but come on just take a break for the day.

Michael: Sure baby. Lets go home. ☺️

You: Ok!

You two go home and cuddle and watch some movies and just enjoy each other company! Michael was happy to relax and not think about work for the time being and you were happy too.

He eventually finished the album and it was the best selling album!!!! And you and his family and friends were so proud of him so you had a party to celebrate!!!!!

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽