A day at neverland part 2

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!

You guys are sitting in the living room and Michael is sitting in between you two Lisa is holding on to him and your looking at her like: 😡🙄

You guys are watching a movie and its a romantic one Lisa got up and went to the bathroom and while you was sitting next to michael and watching the movie you was thinking: Should I tell Michael how i feel or should i wait and keep it to myself and see how he feels?

You was about to say something but then Lisa walks in and holds on to Michael again you guys sat there and enjoyed the rest of the movie.

The next day Lisa was out shopping with friends so you came over and since she was gone you and Michael had some time alone to catch up.

Michael: So Neesha how have you been?

Neesha: I've been good how about you?

Michael: I've been doing great i've missed you.

Neesha: I've missed you too

He smiles and so do you.

Michael: So what do you wanna do?

Neesha: Hmmm.... I don't wanna have a water balloon fight?

Michael: Sure

You two get some fill some balloons up with water and then after that you start throwing them at each other you two also try to hide to try not to get hit.

You get Michael a few times and het gets you a few too you two had one last ballon left this was it who was gonna win you or him? It was time to see you wanted to win and so did he you waited for the perfect moment to strike and so did he but what he didn't expect was for Lisa to come back home already he saw her and she waved him and he waved back and while he was distracted you threw your ballon and it got him you were so happy you won.

Neesha: HAHA!!!! I GOT YOU I WON!!!! HAHA!!!!

Michael: Thats not fair i was distracted!

Neesha: Life's not fair Mikey you're just gonna have to deal with the fact that there's someone as great as you as this.

Michael: Fine *He says a little disappointed at himself he can't believe he let himself get distracted.*

Neesha: Well it's getting late I should head home see ya later mike

Michael: Ok. Are you sure you don't wanna stay for dinner?

Neesha: Nah no thanks i gotta get to work in the morning so yea but thanks for having me over

Michael: No problem feel free to come over anytime.

Neesha: Ok sure.

You two hug and then you smile at each other and then you leave and head home you had fun today it was a nice and fun day and you can't wait to have more of these days with him you like hanging out with him and he likes hanging out with you too.

You finally get home and after making some dinner and watching some tv you head to bed so you can wake up early and get ready for work in the morning.

Alright you guys thats it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽