You Don't Do What We Ask

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

Me and Michael asked you to clean the house cause some people were coming over while we go get some things from the store.

Two hours later we come back to the house and see the kitchen still dirty and we look confused we asked you to clean the house cause the guests would be here soon.

We saw you sleeping on the couch so
we decided to teach you a lesson for not doing what we asked we were gonna throw flour on you Michael said he would throw flower on you first and i said okay.

He went to get some flour and then he walked over to the couch and bent over you and threw some flour on you to see if you would wake up but you didn't you moved a little but you didn't wake up he threw some on you a two times but you still didn't wake up so now it was my turn.

I grab the flower flour from him and bent over you and threw some on you and then you woke up wondering what was going on and why you were covered in flour.

Shawna: Umm... Whats going on???

Me: You didn't do what we ask so we decided i guess to teach you a lesson or prank you by throwing some flour on you.

You: What do you mean i didn't do what you ask me  to do?

Michael: You didn't we asked you to clean the house and we come back it's still dirty and we found you sleeping you on the couch and we have people coming over.

Shawna: Ohhhh

Me: Yeah

Shawna: *you look at your clothes* great you guys got flour all over my clothes now I gotta go change

Michael: Well that's what you get for not doing what we asked.

Shawna: Oh really 😏 *you get the flour from me and throw almost half the bag on me and Michael*

Me&Michael: *Gasps*

Shawna: Looks like you guys have to change too

We look at you like why???? and really then we go to you and try to grab the flour but you hold it tight and then we end up breaking the bag and flour goes all the over the place we laugh on the floor and then realize that we only have a few minutes until the people show up so we get up and clean up as fast as we can and we end up cleaning the whole house from top to bottom.

Soon the guests arrive and we let them in and we all mingle and talk and enjoy ourselves and eat some food and drink some drinks.

It was getting late and then everyone went home we said goodbye and closed the door then you apologized for not doing what we asked and we accepted your apology but we said that next when we ask to do something in these situations just do it and you agreed to do it.

Then we all got ready for bed and watched a movie until we fell asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽