Handcuffed for 24 hours

This was requested by @smoothcrimaildab enjoy!❣️

Today you and Michael were gonna be handcuffed for 24 hours you had the handcuffs and he got the camera set up and started recording.

You: Hey guys It's Y/n

Michael: And it's Michael

You: And today we're gonna do being handcuffed for 24hours challenge so we're gonna be handcuffed for 24hours this might be fun but it's gonna be tricky doing different stuff so if you guys are ready then let's get this video started. Mike are you ready?

Michael: Yup!!!

You: Alright let's get started then

You two put the handcuffs on one of your wrists and get started with the video.

You two go to get dressed and have a little difficulty doing that once you do you go to the mall and to the recording studio and to walk the dogs which was a little painful since the dogs were running and causing pain on your wrists because of the handcuffs you also use the bathroom all types of  stuff that you two would normally do with one hand you couldn't do today.

It was dinner time and you were gonna make some salmon and Alfredo pasta and Michael had to help you it was a little hard but also fun once you two were done cooking and the food was ready you put your plates on the table and you two sat down and ate.

After eating you two cleaned off your plates you two got your pajamas on and watched some tv until you fell asleep.

The next morning you woke and you looked to see what time it was and it was the time you two started the challenge 8am you woke Michael up and told him that it was 8 and that the challenge was over he was glad it was over and so were you you took off the handcuffs and got the camera to end the video.

You: Alright you guys it's 8am and we started the challenge at 8 yesterday so we are officially done with the challenge we really hoped you guys enjoyed this video and if you guys did then please hit That thumbs up button and comment down below other pranks or some other things you guys wanna see us do and we love you guys so much and we'll see you guys in the next video

Michael: Bye guys love you see you in the next video

You end the video and then Michael get up and eat and then get dressed for the day.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽