You Meet His Family

This was requested by @LilJoker2000 enjoy!❣️

Today is Independence Day 4th of July and since you haven't meet his family yet he thought why not today since everyone was gonna be at his parents house so today you were meeting his family for the first time you had to admit you were a little nervous but you knew everything was gonna be alright.

After you all made some food to take over there you drove over there.

Soon you got there and you two got the food and brought it up to the house one of you ring the doorbell and Katherine answered it and Michael greeted her with a kiss a cheek on the cheek.

Michael: Hello mother

Katherine: Hello Michael sweetie how are you?

Michael: Good how are you?

Katherine: Good I'm happy to see you

Michael: I'm happy see you too mother

You just stood there listening feeling awkward and Michael noticed it.

Michael: Mother this is my beautiful girlfriend y/n

Katherine: Ohh this is the girl you've told us so much about. Well it's very lovely to meet you dear

Michael: Y/n This is my mother Katherine

You: It's very lovely to meet you two Mrs. Jackson

Katherine: Oh please call me Katharine or mama kat please

You: Ok ... Katherine you felt a little weird calling her Katherine but she suggested it and you didn't wanna be rude and not do what she asked so you did.

Katherine: We'll come on in you two.

You two went in and took your shoes off and put the food down and hung up your coats.

Michael introduced you to everybody and everyone one liked you and agreed that you two were a cute couple Joseph kinda liked you but he saw that you made his son happy so that made him happy.

Throughout the day of course you guys heard fireworks and it was now night and someone was suggesting of firing off some and everyone agreed and that's what you all did you all got the fireworks and went outside.

There was enough for everybody to light everyone lit there's and you and Michael lit one together and then you all stood back and watched them take off and go off they were beautiful as always you stood by Michael holding his arm and he held your hand and you both watched them together with everyone else.

Soon after everyone left you two started everyone thanked you for coming and you thanked for having you and and that you were glad you met them Katherine also thanked you for coming and you thanked her as well and told her you had an amazing time and you also thanked her fir having you and she said she was glad you came and that you are welcome to come by anytime and you thanked her again and than you and Michael left.

Michael: So did you have fun today?

You: Yeah so much fun I enjoyed myself

Michael: Good i'm glad

Soon you both arrived home and then you put the leftovers you brought home in the refrigerator and then you two played with the dogs and watched some tv and then after a while you two got ready for bed and went to sleep.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽