He Puts Laxatives In Your Drink

This was requested by @TheresaRebman enjoy!❣️

After that laxatives prank you did on him he wanted to get you and that's what he was gonna do he had the laxatives and he got the camera set it up and started recording.

Michael: Hey guys it's Michael so if you guys remember a few days ago Y/n pranked me by putting laxatives in my drink and i was in the bathroom for awhile I hated it but its fine cause I'm getting her back by putting the same thing in her drink. The chef is gonna making us some dinner right now and and i'm gonna do what she did when she's not paying attention i'm gonna slip the laxative in her drink and mix it up so it looks like nothing was put in it so yea if you guys enjoy this then hit That thumbs up button and comment down below other pranks you guys wanna see from us and lets get started.

You come downstairs and sit down next to Michael you see he's watching tv.

You: Hey

Michael: Hey

You: Whatcha watching

Michael: One of my concert videos

You: Oh ok

You sit back on the couch and watch it with him.

Soon the chef says the food is ready and you two go over to the table to eat you both thank him for the food and eat.

While you were eating you get a text from one of your friends and you look to see what it said and while you were distracted Michael took this opportunity to slip the laxative in your drink without you noticing and mix it up making it look like nothing happened he puts the lid back on it and puts it back where it was.

After answering the text you grab your drink and drink some of it and continue eating a few mins later you were done eating and you was drinking some more of your drink when your stomach felt funny you felt like you to had to go the bathroom real bad Michael and acted concerned.

Michael: Y/n baby what's wrong?

You didn't answer him you ran to the bathroom as fast as you could and got on the toilet he was laughing behind you and had the camera in his hand.

He got to the bathroom you were in and opened the door and you saw the camera in his hand and you knew what he was doing.

You: Really Michael??

Michael: What???

You: You put laxatives in my drink?!!! Why??!!!

Michael: You put them in mine remember??

You: I can't believe you did this

Michael: I had to get you back now you know how I felt when you did this to me.

You: Guess so

Michael: Yup. Guess I got you good!

You: Guess you did

Michael: Alright if you guys enjoyed this video then hit That thumbs up button and again comment down below other pranks or any type of video you guys wanna see from us we love you guys and we'll see you guys in the next video.

You: Love you guys see you next time.

He ends the video and your on the toilet for awhile until your stomach feels better and then you two go to sleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽