Michael Writes You A Song

This was requested by Kyraqueen Enjoy!

You and Michael have known each other for a while you two are good friends you like him a lot and he likes you bit he never knew how to put it into words so he decided since he's so good at singing he'll write you a song that expresses how he feels about you.

He worked on the song for a few weeks making sure it was perfect once he was done he went over to your house and knocked on the door you opened it and smiled once you saw him you let him in and he told you he had a surprise for you you were wondering what it could be.

Your family was there just because to hang out. Michael got everything ready and sat down on the stool behind him he reached for the microphone and spoke.

Michael: Hello Everyone!! I have a special surprise for Kyra and i've been wanting to tell u this for a while but I didn't know how to say but maybe you'll get it now.

He sings the song which he named Baby Be Mine you listened to the him sing and his voice was adorable you couldn't believe he felt this way this made you so happy!!!! You couldn't wait to tell him you felt the same way.

Once he was done you ran up to him and hugged him and he hugged you back and smiled.

Michael: So do you understand how I feel now.

You: Yes i do Michael because i feel the same way

Michael: Really???!!!!!

You: YES!!!!

He smiles and you two kissed and everyone clapped and awwed and you two started dating and were happy to know how the other felt.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽