He Makes You Dinner

This was requested by @Liljoker2000 enjoy!❣️

Today Michael was gonna make you dinner you usually made it or one of the chefs but he wanted to do it today he wanted to make you a lovely dinner and he was gonna make your 3 favorite dishes.

Once he was almost done he put everything on the counter and he got everything set up for your arrival home.

He soon heard the door open and saw you come in looking tired and exhausted.

He walks over to you and helps you take off your jacket.

Michael: Hey baby how was work?

You: Exhausting and tiring my feet hurt i'm tired right now I just wanna lay down and take a nap.

Michael: Well before you do that how about you eat some dinner?

You smell your favorite food and smile.

You: Is that *your favorite foods*?

Michael: I wanted to make it for you

You: Why?

Michael: Just cause i wanted to and to show that i love you

You: Awww well I love you too Michael

You two kiss and then go and eat you enjoyed t the foods they were so good and you thanked Michael again for making them and he said no problem.

After eating you two felt full but satisfied.

You: Those were so good thanks again for making those for me Mike.

Michael: Like i said no problem baby just know that i love you and you mean so much me and that i appreciate you and everything you do for me.

You: Aww that's so sweet! And thanks and i always feel appreciated by you.

Michael: I'm glad.

You two kiss and then you play with the dogs for a few hours and watch some tv until you go upstairs and fall asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and enjoy if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽