He's Alive?!!!

Ever since the day Michael died you felt lonely without him even though you had your dad it just didn't feel the same you wanted him with you to hold you to see his beautiful smile and beautiful eyes but now you'll never get a chance to see them... or so you thought.

Meanwhile without you knowing Michael was alive but as a ghost he didn't crossover because he still had some unfinished business till this day he can still remember his death.

He was out hanging with friends when one if them suggested jumping off a roof of a building and it was a tall one. Michael wasn't so sure about it and he said that he had go get home cause he had something to do then the other called him chicken and told him to do it and that he would be fine so just to shut them up he did and it was the biggest mistake he made.

Once everyone went it was his turn he took a deep breath took a step back and then ran he thought he was gonna make it but sadly his foot caught the edge of the building he was on and he fell to his death he remembers this everyday and he knew if he just would've come home to you he would still be alive.

Meanwhile you and your father were driving to a new state you two were moving you didn't like being the new girl but apparently you never did have a choice but you wish you could settle in and stay for a while to make friends.

Once you guys go to your new house you brought in your bags and took a look around.

Your dad: I'm gonna find a place for my office.

You: Ok i'm gonna find my bedroom

Your dad: Ok call me if you need me

You: Ok

Your dad: Ok

You went upstairs and looked around trying to find a room perfect for you suddenly you do it was perfect you felt like this was this was the right room for you.

Suddenly you hear something music and for some reason it sounded like Michael your knew  it wasn't your phone so what was it.

You: Hello???

You didn't hear anything and just ignored it then you hear the music again then in the mirror you see a ghostly figure approach you and looking at it looks a lot like Michael.

You looked them shocked not knowing what to say.

Michael: Hey Y/n

You: Michael??? I thought you were dead?!!

Michael: I am as you can see i'm a ghost

You: *gasps* I thought I'd never see you again

Michael: I thought I'd never see you again either

You two were so happy that you hugged and kissed and from that day forward you two continued your relationship it was like he never died.

You two spent every waking moment together he would make you breakfast in bed and you would snuggle up to him while watching a movie.

You've been wondering why he hasn't crossed over yet you're glad he didn't but you're just wondering so you decided to ask him.

You: Hey mike

Michael: Yea?

You: I'm wondering why haven't crossed over yet i'm glad you didn't but I'm just wondering.

Michael: Well as you probably know ghosts can't crossover if they have unfinished business to do.

You: Well what was it???

Michael: I was planning to do this the day of my death when I got back home but why not do it now.

He got down one knee and you just sat there unable to breath cause you knew what he was doing.

Michael: Y/n you have been the past of my life since the day I met you i love you so much that I don't wanna live without you ever again so will you please do me the honor of marrying me????

You were shocked this was what he wanted to ask you the day of his death you cried a little and answered him.

You: Yes Michael yes I would love to marry you

You two smiled and he put the ring on your finger and you two kissed passionately and quietly celebrated your engagement you were glad you found him cause now you two were never gonna be apart again.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and for those of you who didn't know what the inspiration for this imagine was it was inspired by Casper the movie I thought it would be a cool sweet imagine but yea anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽