Smoking Prank On Michael

This was requested by @mikeissadaddy enjoy!❣️

Today you were gonna prank Michael by pretending to smoke in front of him and see how he reacts.

You set the camera up and start recording

You: Hey guys it's Hillary and today i'm gonna prank Michael in front of him and see how he reacts i have the fake cigarette tight here now i know how he feels about this he's highly against it so yea while i wait for to get done on the rides outside i'm just gonna be scrolling through my phone.

For a while you were scrolling through your phone waiting for Michael to come in and finally he does.

You make sure the cameras recording and get out your lighter and pretend your to light your cigarette Michael sees you and runs over to you and takes the cigarette away from you.

Michael: HILLARY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!! Don't you know cigarettes are bad for you are you trying to kill yourself are you trying to leave me do you not love me anymore??!!!!

You: No Michael relax i've just been stressed lately and needed something to help me relax

Michael: Well if you needed something to help you relax why didn't you talk to me and i could have helped you.

You shrugged your shoulders.

He just looked disappointed and sad and went upstairs you felt bad and put the cigarette down and got the camera.

You: Hey guys I think we got him good he sounded real upset lets go check on him.

You go upstairs to you guys room and see Michael sitting on the bed looking upset.

You went in the room and sat on the bed with him

You: Mike are you okay?

Michael: No I can't you believe you decided smoking was a better idea with dealing with stress instead of talking to me!!

You: I'm sorry

He didn't say anything and just sat back and watched tv still upset with you.

You hated when he was upset with you and decided to end the prank.

You face the camera near him to end it.

You: Mike?

Michael: what?

You: Mike look?

Michael: At what?? *he sees the camera* Really Hillary

You: Sorry

Michael: Why would do that you know how I feel about that

You: I know Mike but they wanted me to

Michael: Fine but know I'm getting you back

You: Ok

He continues watching tv.

You: Alright you guys I guess thats it we got him good we hoped you guys enjoyed this video give it a thumbs up if you did and comment down below some other pranks for us to do on each other and we'll see you guys in the next video bye.

Michael: See you guys love you

You: Love you guys bye

You turn off the camera and you spend the night watching tv with Michael.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽