He Congratulates You

This was requested by @smoothcrimmaildab enjoy! ❣️

Today was the day of your science test and you were confident o taking on it you knew you were gonna pass cause you studied almost everyday you even studied a little bit this morning you were ready Michael gave you more confidence saying that he believes in you and you thanked him for that.

You went to school and took the test after an hour you wait with everyone else to see your grades some people got C's and B's but you got an A and you were so happy inside you felt like Lizzie Mcguire's jumping up and down about how excited you were that you were passed you texted Michael telling him you passed cause you wanted to and you knew he'd be proud and happy for you.

After school you went home and when you did you wanted some Mcdonalds so you were about to get in your car and go get some but when you opened the door you saw Michael with two Mcdonalds bags in one of his hands and two drinks in the other.

Shawna: Mike what'd going on?

Michael: I'm congratulating you on passing your science test CONGRATS!!!

Shawna: Ohh thanks but how did you know I wanted Mcdonalds?

Michael: Cause I know you!

Shawna: Aww ok thanks well come in

He comes in and then you two sit down and eat.

After eating you just sit and talk with the tv in the background for a few hours until it was night and you two were getting kind of tired so you two got on your pajamas and went to sleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time