He Gets You Back For Kfc

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

Since Michael caught you eating his Kfc he's been wanting to get you back for that show you how it feels when someone eats your food you care a lot about and he knew the perfect one your chocolate fudge cake you love that cake you eat it when your on your period whenever you love it and everyone knows it so Michael was gonna show you how it feels to have something of yours be eating by someone else.

You were upstairs helping the kids with their homework and you decided to come downstairs to have some chocolate fudge cake when you went into the kitchen and saw Michael eating some and you stood there in shock.

Shawna: Michael What are you doing?

Michael: What i'm just sitting here eating some cake!

Shawna: My cake?!

Michael: Is it... Oh i guess it is *eats some more*

Shawna: So what is this payback for eating your KFC the other day

Michael: Maybe

Shawna: *sighs*

Michael: Now do you know how it feels to see someone else eating your food that you love

Shawna: Yes Michael and I'm sorry for eating your KFC ok like i said i was hungry. But next time I'll ask for your permission first if i can have some ok?

Michael: Ok. *offers you some cake* Want some

Shawna: Of course i want some Its my cake *giggles*

And for awhile you two eat some cake and playfully put some frosting on each other's noses and then when you two are done you guys go check on the kids to see what their doing and to make sure they were done with their homework and they were and they were watching tv.

Soon you all ate dinner then after you two tucked the kids in and read them a bed time story and kissed them goodnight and then you and Michael went to bed and snuggled up and watched a movie and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽