Date With Michael

This was requested by @florsheimloafers

Tonight you were going on a date with Michael you're best friend Juno will be helping you get ready she comes and she helps you get ready for your date.

She helps with your makeup clothes some jewelry to wear your purse shoes once your ready to go you two head out and Juno drives you too Michael's house.

You and Michael have been dating for 6 months and tonight you two were going out to dinner then back to his house just to hang out.

Once you guys get there you get a table and he says

Michael: Wow Y/n you look beautiful

You: Thank You! You look very handsome

Michael: Thank You

You two talk for the rest of the night and eat you two enjoyed your dinner and once you two are done you guys head to his house.

Michael wanted to do something special for you so while you were busy watching tv Michael turned on the stereo and played Blood On The Dance Floor.

You heard the music and looked at him and saw him dancing like he did in the music video you were giggling a little and kind of enjoying this and soon without even a warning he started giving you a lap dance you were shocked and stunned.

After that he sat down next to you and you were still giggling in your head you still believe he did that.

Michael: What did you think of that??

You: That was interesting and funny I enjoyed it but it was real interesting what made you wanna do that?

Michael: I just wanted to do something special for you today.

You: Well I liked it.

Michael: Good i'm glad you liked it!

You nodded your head and for the rest of the night you two snuggled and watched some movies.