You and Michael Save Me From Bully

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail

For the past few weeks this guy named Dan has been bullying you he's popular but for some reason he hates you and you don't know why and today he was planning to kill you.

You and Michael while hanging out in the school yard over heard Dan talking to his friends about how he was gonna kill you and they had to warn you but also stop him.

When you were walking out of school you saw him in front of you and his friends grabbed you and they took you to the edge of a cliff to kill you.

You and Michael followed behind them and tried to come up with a way to save me and then you and Michael finally came up with an idea.

Michael: Hey Dan!!

Dan turns around and looks at him

Michael: C'mon man you don't have to do this!! Its not worth it

Dan: Oh its worth it she doesn't deserve to live

You: Come on Dan it's Christmas season aren't you supposed to be Jolly and Happy not cruel and mean.

Michael: Come Dan let her go and we all can forget this ever happened

Dan looks at me and then looks at me again and then decides to let me go.

You: What made you change your mind?

Dan: Your right its the Christmas season we're supposed to be Jolly and happy not cruel and mean

You: Yup!!

Michael: So how about we all go and eat and hang out and then watch some Christmas movies and drink hot chocolate

Dan& his friends: Ok

We all go eat and the after eating we all enjoy watching movies and eating hot chocolate at my house and after spending time together and getting to know each other we all become friends and since that day Dan and his friends never! bully me again but instead they protect me from anyone who dares harm me.

So with you and Michael and Dan and his friends by my side i was as my guardian angels i was always protected.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time