The Way You Make Me Feel Part 3

Requested by NeeshaMitchell1

Today was just a lazy day you and Michael didn't really feel like doing anything 🤷🏾‍♀️ so you guys decided to just sit down and watch some movies and eat some pizza and then popcorn and candy then you guys continued watching the movies.

Michael came up the idea to play some board games like monopoly, connect four, uno and other board games you can think of then you came up with the idea to have a water ballon fight but here's the catch the loser has to cook the winner's breakfast for a whole week and your hoping you'll win.

You guys got your water ballons ready and got ready to battle.

You hid behind your "fort"/hiding place and so did Michael you guys got ready to aim and on the count of three you guys aimed and fired he got you and you got him a few times.

You was so confident that you would win that you was distracted and wasn't paying attention and Michael aimed straight at you and got you you lost so now you had to cook him breakfast for a whole week.

You cooked his favorite meals and some of yours he loved them and you was glad he did but to make it up to you he got you some candy and your dinner on the last day you liked that he did that it was very sweet of him and you thanked him and for the rest of the day you two watched some YouTube and some movies while you ate your dinner that he got you and your candy.

Today was a good day it was kinda lazy but also fun you liked it it was fun you enjoyed yourself and so did Michael he liked this he hasn't this fun since he was a kid and he was himself.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽