He Thinks Your Dating Freddie Mercury Part 2

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 Enjoy!❣️

You've been keeping your promise to not be in anyone else's videos besides his you two are also a couple now and for the past few weeks you two have been living together.

Even though you couldn't be in Freddie's videos you were still good friends with him and kept in touch with him and Michael didn't mind that night you guys invited Freddie over for some dinner and just to catch up and see how's everything he said everything was going fine and that his new video shoot was going real good and you were glad that he and the photo shoot were doing well.

After eating you guys talked some more but this time about you and a michael about when you two started dating and how your relationships going and you guys told him when you two started dating and it was a day or two after the AMA Awards and you guys told him that your relationship was amazing it was basically rock solid nothing or nobody could tear you guys apart.

Soon Freddie Left you all hugged goodbye and then you and Michael got into your pjs and watched a movie before going to sleep.

Sometimes now Freddie invites you guys to his video shoots and you guys enjoyed going there it was always fun and then seeing it on dvd you two would always remember seeing how the music video was made and that you were there and always laughed.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽