We Get Shot

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

You and Michael were walking around town going to a store when you walk into a building you two see some boys surrounding someone you see them one of them with a gun in their hand and you two go see who they're surrounding and you find out it's me.

You run towards me to try to save me but someone else pulls a gun out and shoots you they shoot me as well they were only surrounding me cause they wanted money.

The first one who had a gun got out a knife and walked towards me aiming his knife at me you two didn't know he had a knife.

Boy: Now we're gonna tell you again give us some money!!!!!!?!!?

Me: NO!!!!

Boy: Fine then you leave me no choice

When the boss/boy gets out his gun ready to shoot me one of them sees a rat and they have to get out cause there is a rat and they all run.

Once they got out i ran over to you you were laying on the floor bleeding not bad though i took you back to my house with Michael following and there i took out the bullet and while i was doing this Michael was helping by keeping pressure on the wound.

After we got the bullet and got you stitched up the three of us decided to have a sleepover so we sat down on the couch and ate some snacks and watched some movies.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽