Ignoring Boyfriend All Day

This was requested by hillberry21 enjoy

Today you were pranking by pretending to ignore him all day you this will probably annoy him or make him sad but it's just for the video and then you'll be back to giving him love and attention.

You set up the camera and started recording

Hillary: Hey guys its Hillary and today I'm gonna be pranking Michael by ignoring him for the whole entire day now i know he might be sad or mad about this but hey at least when this i can give all my love and attention so yea give this a thumbs up if you enjoyed this and lets get into the video.

Your sitting down looking through Instagram while watching YouTube and then Michael comes into the room he comes over to you and kisses your cheek.

Michael: Hey baby

You don't say anything and he's wondering why.

Michael: Hillary?? Did you hear me?? I said hey??!!

You still don't say anything and he's wondering whats going on why aren't you saying anything to him.

Michael: Baby whats wrong? Why aren't saying anything???

Hillary: I wonder where Michael is???

Michael: I'm right here!!!!!

Michael: Don't you see me??!!!!

Your friend calls and you answer it

Hillary: Helli
B/F/N= Hey
Hillary: Heyyyy
B/F/N=Hey hows it going whatcha doing
Hillary: Its good I just wanna spend time with Michael I don't know where he is
Michael: ❤️I'M RIGHT HERE!!!😡😡😡😤😤😤

He storms out the room mad and then you explain to your best friend what you're dojng they laugh and then you two hang up.

For the rest of the day you continue to ignore him and he keeps getting annoyed and also he was getting a little sad cause he was missing the sound of your voice.

Soon it was time for dinner and Michael was gonna try again to get you to talk to him.

Michael: Hey Hillary I'm hungry and i was wondering if you're hungry so do you want anything to eat???

Hillary: ..............

Michael: Hillary????? Are you hungry??? Do you want anything?????

Hillary: .........

Michael: Your still ignoring me 😡😡😡😭😭😭 Look Hillary I don't know what i did if i do anything i'm so sorry just please talk to me i miss your voice its the only thing i love to hear in the morning.

He leaves upset and you see some tears streaming down his face you feel so bad you can't believe your doing this to him but you have to but you only have a few more hours until the prank is over and you can give him all your love and attention.

Hillary: Guys i feel so bad I didn't wanna make him cry Mike if you're watching this I'm so sorry baby I didn't mean to make you cry I'm so so sorry i love you so much.

A few more hours pass and you haven't seen Michael since dinner he must be still upset about you not talking to him or acknowledging his presence.

You go upstairs and see him with some tears in his eyes watching tv.

Its now 11:59 1 more minute and the prank is over.

It then turns to midnight and the prank is officially over.

Hillary: Hey baby

You go over to Michael and kiss him and hug him.

He still upset with you and wondering why you're hugging and kissing him now.

Hillary: Why are you talking to me now you were ignoring me all day what makes you wanna do it now??

Hillary: Baby it was prank??

Hillary : It was a prank ignoring boyfriend for the whole day. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you sad.

Michael: This was a prank

You nod your head.

He couldn't believe it.

Michael: So I didn't do anything wrong??

Hillary: No Michael of course not

Michael: Oh ok good

You smile and then end the video

Hillary: Well you guys as you we got him good real good he cried and I felt so bad but yea that is it and we love you guys and we will see you guys in the next video

Michael: We love you guys❤️💓💖💓💞

Hillary: And yea we'll see you soon bye.

You end the video and then you and Michael get into your pajamas and snuggle up and fall asleep.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this I don't if you could do this to him in real life cause to me he's sensitive and I think he'll be just like he was in this imagine I don't know but anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽