Your Dad Doesn't Want You Online!!

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 Enjoy!❣️

For a few months now you have been dating popular YouTube star Brent Rivera you always  watch his videos and you just wish you can be i one well your wish was about to come true.

Brent wanted you to star in today's video and you were so excited you couldn't wait so you told your dad Michael about it but he didn't like the idea and you two had a little argument about it.

He didn't want you in the video because he didn't want anyone to know that you were his daughter then you'd be in the news and paparazzi would be stalking you and he didn't want that your privacy and safety meant everything to you and he didn't want that compromised or in danger so he refused you being it you was upset but you understood where he was coming from you two hugged and then you went to your room.

You told Brent you couldn't be in the video you explained why and he understood he was upset cause he wanted you in the video but he said that he'll try to come up with something else and eventually he did and you watched it and enjoyed it as you do all his videos.

You thanked him for understanding you were upset too but you had to keep your privacy safe as much as you wanted to be in the video it wasn't worth you being in danger.

That night you dreamt about what would have happened if you were in the video and your dad allowed you to be in it and in it you were having fun with Brent the video turned out great and also you were glad that everyone knew who his girlfriend was you smiled outside of your dream wishing it was real.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽