The Jackson 5 Are your next door neighbors

Requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy everyone

There has been a band and their kids and their famous they were know as the jackson 5 you're family has known for what seems like a long time you're parents and they're long time friends and because of that you and your sister and brothers get to spend time with Michael, Janet, Tito, Latoya, Jackie all of them.

You guys would have water gun fights and play tag and hide and seek and sometimes watch movies and have sleepovers at each other's houses and it would be so much fun!

Today it the Jacksons were sleeping over you guys house and you were excited! You couldn't wait till they got here as soon as they did you all greeted them and you guys went to have some fun and do what you usually do and then you the night by eating some snacks and watching some movies and then sometime throughout the night everyone else fell asleep even Michael and you had to admit he did look adorable asleep.

You soon fell asleep too and then the next day before the Jacksons went home you all went outside to play one last game off water gun fight and you won then you all said bye and hugged and then they left you always had fun with them and you couldn't wait until their next visit.