imaginary Boyfriend

Ever since you were you little you've been dreaming of the perfect boy and he had Michael's features in fact that was his name Michael he was sweet kind caring and loving to you he was perfect but the thing was he was imaginary when you two would play or watch a movie or play games no one saw him but you and only you and it didn't matter anyway cause if you did tell someone about him they would laugh and say he's not real when he is at least to you.

Today you stuck in the house bored you didn't know what to do until Michael came

Michael: "Hey y/n how's it going?"

Y/n: "And nothing much just bored my siblings are out and my parents are at work so again I'm bored and i don't know what to do"

Michael: "How about we talk or watch a movie or play some games there has to be something to do?"

Y/n: " Ok so what should we do first?"

Michael: "That's up to you? what do you wanna do?"

Y/n: "I feel like playing some games"

Michael: "Ok let's play some games"

Y/n: "Ok"

You guys get some games and play them for 4 almost 5 hours you guys played monopoly, jenga, connect four any game you could think of you guys played it. You guys were having so much fun now you just wanted to relax and watch some movies and maybe talk.

Y/n: "Ok do you wanna watch some movies now?"

Michael: "Sure!"

Y/n: "Ok"

You go to netflix and pick a movie you get some candy and popcorn and some drinks so that it can feel like you're at the movie theaters you turn on the movie and you two sit back and eat your snack and drink your drinks and watch the movie. Right now someone could be looking through the window or someone could walk in and to them it looks like you're sitting alone but to you you're not and that's all that matters.

During the movie you looked at Michael for a minute you've liked for a long time but you just never got up the courage to tell him how you feel you've always been afraid of rejection it was the worst feeling you telling someone you liked them and then they reject you and either say they don't like you or they don't like you like that.

You felt like today was a lucky day and maybe Michael won't reject you hopefully you took a deep breath and breathed and said:

Y/n: "Michael?"

Michael: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "I have something to tell you"

Michael: "What is it?"

You took a deep breath still afraid that he might reject you and not feel the same but you still believed in that little bit of hope it might be little but it was all you had to make you feel better and it was all you needed right now.

Y/n: "Michael...I like you I've always liked you ever since I imagined you and you came into my life whenever I was lonely or sad or just needed someone to talk to you were always there so thanks and yeah that's it.

He sat there stunned didn't know what to say right now you started to get a little worried and paranoid but you held onto that hope you had and held onto it as tight as you could he looked at you and smiled a little you wondered what was he gonna say.

Michael: "Honestly Y/n I like you too ever since you imagined me i always have you're so beautiful and sweet and your shyness like mine is cute and I was wondering if you would possibly like to be my girlfriend?"

💭: OMG!!! he's asking me to be his girlfriend I can't believe today's the best day ever!!.

Y/n: Yes Michael of course I'll be your girlfriend!! you say excitedly

Michael: "Great! so what do you wanna do now girlfriend?"

Y/n: "I don't know boyfriend what do you wanna do?"

Michael:"I just wanna snuggle you and watch movies"

Y/n: "Ok"

Michael: Ok"

And for the rest of the night until you family gets home you two watch some movies and just enjoy being together and in that moment you two felt like you were in your own world and nobody could ruin it.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽