You And Michael Save Me From My Abusive Husband

This was requested by @Mjlovethe enjoy!❣️

Me and My husband Derek have been married for 2 years now almost 3 but since last week he's been a little abusive like hitting yelling and I become scared.

You and Michael have been doing well and one day he tells you about my relationship and tells you that he doesn't trust derek he feels like he's dangerous and you kinda believe him cause ever since last week you after 2 months ago you haven't heard from me and have been wondering why and what's going on.

One day while Derek was out I called you needing your help to get away to from him.

Shawna: Hello?

Me: Shawna?!!!

Shawna: Yeah? Angel?

Me: Shawna: I need your help can you please come over

Shawna: Sure? But are you ok what's going on?

Me: I'll explain everything when you get here please get here quick

Shawna: Ok

You hang up the phone and you told him what i said and you two left and got in the car and drove as fast as you could to my housez

Apparently Derek got back before you guys and was upset about something so he decided to take it out on me you guys get here and walk around the house and you two see Derek hurting me you tell Michael to call the police while you go in there and get me away from Derek he said ok and called the police.

You went inside quietly and hid in the kitchen watching waiting for the right moment to get me away from him.

His phone rang he answered and then while on it he told me to stay there and not to move and when he left you came over to me and got me out the house soon the police came and arrested him and I thanked you guys for rescuing and helping me and I divorced him and lived a happier life without him.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time