Christmas 🎄Wedding 👰

This is for @MalloryRoberts8

It was almost Christmas day the day you and Michael will be married you thought getting married on Christmas would be so romantic and he liked that idea of getting married outside in the snow surrounded by people who love you and then you two snuggle up to a fire on your honeymoon.

It was still Christmas eve 2 more hours until the day you marry your true love you couldn't wait any longer you wanted to marry him now and he felt the same way he wanted you to be his wife now and you wanted him to be your husband.

Finally it was the day Christmas day the day of the wedding the day you marry Michael you had dress ready to be put on.

It looked a little snowy with the perfect bit of white to make it look christmasy. Michael had on a very good looking suit you guys tried to find a suit christmasy but you couldn't but he still looks amazing 😍.

 Michael had on a very good looking suit you guys tried to find a suit christmasy but you couldn't but he still looks amazing 😍

Everything was all set up the chairs the alter even the food and drinks. You were a little nervous but also happy you were marrying the man of your dreams you couldn't believe it was finally the day once it was tike to walk down the aisle with your father you saw Michael at the alter smiling and looking at you.

Michael's Thoughts: Wow She's so beautiful I'm Really gonna marry her today this angel coming towards me is gonna be my wife.

Your thoughts: OMG! Michael looks so handsome in his tux he's gonna make a great husband!

You get to the alter and smile at Mike and then the ceremony begins.

Preacher: Do you Y/n take Michael to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health as long as you both shall live?

You: I do.

Preacher: And do you Michael take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and health as long as you both shall live?

Michael: I do.

Preacher: Then i pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride.

You two kiss passionately while your friends and family clap happy for you. You two were finally married and you two couldn't be happier after the after party and mingling and talking and thanking everyone for coming you and Michael get on a plane to Paris which is where your having your honeymoon and once you get there and get to your hotel you two snuggle under the fire and watch a romantic Christmas movie and enjoy being married.

You: I love you Michael

Michael: I love you more Y/n

Alright you guys thats it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys knows what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽