Your dog bites him

This was requested by @Smoothcrimmaildab enjoy!❣️

You were at home with your dog Leo you have had him since you were in high school he's kinda of the family dog but he's more your dog just like all dogs he's protective very protective over you he doesn't like new people until he gets to know them.

Your boyfriend Michael was coming over to hang out and since was the first time that Michael and Leo were meeting you knew that this might not go good.

You heard the doorbell ring and you got a little nervous you looked a little leo a little nervous.

Shawna: Leo please behave please

You get up from the couch and head over to the door to let Michael in once you did he kissed you and you kissed him back you let him in and he goes inside and then he sees Leo.

Michael: Who's this?

Shawna: Ohh.. um... this is my dog Leo. Leo this is Michael

Michael: Well It's very nice to meet you Leo

Shawna: I'll be right back i'm gonna go to the bathroom.

You go upstairs and go to the bathroom Michael was putting his hand out to shake when Leo looked at it and then at him and then he looks at his ankle and bites it Michael screams in pain and you hear him and hurry up in the bathroom so you can goes back downstairs to see why downstairs.

Michael: OW SHAWNA HELP!!

After you're done in the bathroom you run downstairs wondering what happened.

Sbawna: Michael what's wrong why did u scream?

Michael: He bit me

Shawna: Leo did?

Michael: Yeah!!

Shawna: LEO!!!! NO!!!!! I'm so sorry Michael! Bad Leo!!!! Bad!!

Michael: It's ok that really hurt!

Shawna: Yea i bet! Are you okay?

Michael: Yeah i'm ok just hurts a little

Shawna: Ok how about we put an ice pack on it for now?

Michael: Okay

You go and get an ice pack and you give it to him and he puts it on his leg and you put Leo upstairs and for a few hours you and Michael watch some tv until he leaves to go home.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽