Karen Faye being mean to Mike

This was requested by _Toy_Bonnie_ Enjoy!!

Today was the day of Michael's Blood On Dance Floor Tour!!!!! You were excited to see him and the concert of course.

You drove to the concert and parked once you got there and went in and showed your ticket and was allowed in and you went to where main stadium and found a seat and put your stuff there so no one will take it you walked around the building since the concert hasn't started yet.

You saw Michael talking to two ladies!! you saw their name tags and they said Shadow and Karen Faye seems liked shadow was mad she was yelling at Karen for being to mike and Karen was yelling back at her you really couldn't hear all they were saying soon the concert started and Michael went backstage to get ready.

Once the concert started everyone screamed and Mike came out and did his thing and sung his heart out and dances his butt off as usual he was incredible when the concert ended you were about to head home when you saw Karen and Shadow arguing about Michael again!!! You still could hear only some stuff not all you got into your car and drove home you had a great time but u still wish you knew what those girls were talking about.

You got home and made some dinner and watched some tv to the end the night.

Alright you guys that's it i I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽