Charlie comes to Neverland

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy

You have had a crush on this guy named Charlie for a while now you think he's so cute and you wanted to get to know him better so you decided to invite him to Neverland you asked your dad ("Michael") if you can invite your classmates over he says yes and you thank him and hug him and you go call everyone to invite them over.

A few mins later you were deciding what to wear before Charlie came you were in a fashion block you didn't know what to wear until you thought about that one outfit that you bought that you said you would only wear on a special occasion you found it and put it on.

It was perfect you heard the doorbell ring and you ran down the stairs and opened.

Michael: Woah Neesha *he said giggling* Calm down.

Neesha: Ok sorry dad😅

He leaves giggling at you and you invite your classmates in you then see Charlie and he looked so cute and handsome.

While the party was going on you and Charlie got to know each other you two had some stuff in common and he's liked you for awhile now but was too nervous to tell you so instead he asked you if you wanted to hang out and you said yes you were happy to hang out with him it wasn't a date but it was close enough.

Soon everyone left you thanked them for coming and then you went upstairs and first you went to go check on Michael and you saw that he was chilling watching tv you smiled and went to your room and got ready for bed and thought about hanging out with Charlie that night you smiled while thinking about it you even dreamed about it.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽