He's Your Brother Part 2

This was requested by @-gucciangel enjoy!❣️

Since you've found out that Michael was your step brother you two didn't know what to do!!! You wanted to date him and he wanted to date you but how can you two date when you're technically brother and sister.

You two have been trying to figure out different ways but you guys knew none of them would work you hated this you both kinda wished your parents meet so that you two can still be together.

It was late at night you all got done eating dinner and you were outside looking up at the sky thinking about your little dilemma and how you were gonna try and solve it.

Michael was coming downstairs about to get a snack when he saw you outside and wondering why came to join you.

Michael: "Hey Y/n what are you doing out here?"

Y/n: "Nothing just thinking"

Michael: "About what?"

Y/n: "About us! I don't know what we're gonna do. I don't wanna break up with you but at this point I don't think we have much of a choice"

Michael: I don't wanna break up with you either y/n and I don't know what we're gonna do either. I mean we could try and do what those people in tv shows and movies do and try and break their parents up

Y/n: *giggles* No as much as I don't like this situation i want my mom to be happy even if that means me not being happy her feelings matter more than mine shouldn't your dads?

Michael: Yeah! his should you're right

Y/n: Yeah so we're not gonna break them up we're just gonna have to go along with this and in the future if they get divorced then we continue dating but until then let's just put us on pause for right now ok?

Michael: Ok!

Y/n: Ok!!

And for the rest of the night you two stare up at the sky and daydream about a possible future where you two will be dating again. Even though you two didn't like your predicament you tried to get use to it for you're parents sake they knew it wasn't easy for you guys but they were happy that you guys were trying to adapt to the situation as best as you could.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope that you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽