You meet hid dad

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 enjoy!😊

You have been dating this kid named prince for for about 4 months now and he's met your mom but you have never met his dad ever and you wanted to but anytime he would try to arrange a time for you two to meet his dad was busy doing something but he also wanted to meet you too.

You have been taking singing lessons for 4 years and today was the day for another lesson you got ready and drove to your lesson once you were there you said hi to your singing teacher Michael he said hi back and then you two get to work you start singing the song SuperMarket flowers while he listens and plays the piano.

You were singing beautifully you felt the lyrics and got really into the song soon your mom came and your wondering what is she doing here if you drove here.

Neesha: Mom? What are you doing here?

Your mom: Oh hey Neesha I didn't know you'd be here

Neesha: Its my appointments day?!!

Your mom: Oh yea.

She walks up to Michael and puts her hands around his neck and kisses his cheek and your so confused and wondering why she did that.

Your mom: Hey baby

Michael: Hey Lis

He says and kisses her and she kisses him back you were shocked and confused your mom's dating your singing teacher????

Your mom: Oh Michael if course you know my daughter Neesha and Neesha you know Michael he's my boyfriend.

You nod your head you still couldn't believe it.

You went home and ate some snacks and watched when prince and he told you that his dad would love to meet you tonight you was excited you were finally gonna meet his dad you were a little nervous cause this is his dad what if he didn't like you.

You prepared an outfit for the dinner and you told your mom about the whole thing she helped you cook some food and then suddenly the doorbell rung you took a deep breath and answered the door and when you saw that it was prince you smiled and hugged and kissed him and invited him in.

Prince: My dads outside parking the car

Neesha: Okay

He smiles and go goes to greet your mom.

You see a tall figure getting out of the car and heading to your house and your thinking that's probably Prince's dad.

Once he came into perfect view that you can see him you was shocked at who it was.

Neesha: Michael??????

Michael: Neesha??????

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽